LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulky Cloth Diapers

My new fav are PUL diaper covers. They feel like cloth but have that waterproof surface. I have found several people on Ebay and Etsy who sell them in white, solid colors, or prints. For even more variety these sellers use print fabrics over the PUL to provide endless possibilities. I just bougth a pair with Betty Boop fabric. The best part of PUL is that you can dry them in the dryer with your cotton diapers.

I use large infant size guaze diapers in lieu of inserts. I like both birdseye and gauze diapers. I always use a water proof cover over my sheets because I do get a little carried away and have accidents.

I usually wear a 54" terry square folded into a kite with a 36" terry square folded as a soaker held on with oversize pins, covered with a fleece wrap from Innappies which adds to the bulk. Will have to see if I can get some snappis to try everyone seems to rate them.

The trick I use is to wet like a baby--a little bit at a time. I wear a single cloth diaper (27 by 34) that I make from diaper flannel. Over that, a homemade PUL cover. It works as long as I don't flood it all at once (babies generally don't do that; they don't think about peeing). If I know I'm going to wet a lot or don't want frequent diaper changes, then I will use a terry cloth towel. No problem with leaks here.