LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Confusion Corner: Unable To 'Lego' Of Childhood

By Emily Walker October 14, 2010

I have often contemplated the idea that humans age normally for the first 70 or so years of their lives and then begin to age in reverse. No, I am not talking Benjamin Button-style, but rather a more subtle, realistic version. You know, the whole wearing-diapers-and-eating-pureed-veggies sort of thing. Well, I seem to have stumbled upon my own, college student version of this phenomenon. I am by no means insinuating that I have started wearing diapers or eating Gerber’s. That is absolutely not the case. Instead, as a senior, I have started to rediscover and re-embrace all of the good things that remind me of childhood.

I think there is a very basic explanation for this. As a 21-year-old senior at the College of William and Mary, I have become all too aware of my imminent passage into “adulthood.

• Like 2

comic146.png

I've been somewhat obsessive on following this trend and I think that it is part of our generations identity. For me I feel my body is older, yet I still feel like a kid. Apart from the ABDL thing I find clothes shopping more difficult as I near 30, I don't want to look childish to others but I don't want to wear grandpa's(or even dad's) clothing.

I'm not sure I am describing it well enough.

• Like 1

I agree better to have Coco Pebbles:thumbsup:

NO! Captain Crunch with crunch berries! Sheesh :glare: What kind of childhood did you have! :P

Kidding....anyways, yeah, I find that all of this "trying to be grown up' stuff to be a bunch of crap...we are and always will be children, no matter how old we get, and there is nothing wrong with that. t is when you loose that 'childish wonder' that you really do grow old, and life isn't fun anymore. i know I'm not the most mature person on the planet, i wear diapers to boot :P I'm a 6 year old kid in a 50 year old body BFD.

I have learned to appreciate the simple things in life, the awesome colors in nature and wonderful sunsets, the simple complexity of a flower, the joy in a cats purr :) I build models for fun, and love miniature stuff....and yes I used to play with legos a LOT when i was (chronologically) younger. I wish I could get back into hotwheels stuff....etc.

So I'll never be hugely wealthy, or rule the world or be super important and have high status, or really amount to much in life, but I do know that I WILL have one thing that all those 'supposed' grown ups will never have or acquire....thats happiness and satisfaction. Happiness with myself and satisfaction in that I am happy, no matter what anyone else says or likes....:P

So THERE! :P