LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Like New Diapers!

turtlepins

There are three things I like about wearing new diapers. I buy six new diapers every four months, adding to my collection. Usually I retire three or four diapers when the new ones arrive. I've got about 56 diapers in my containers and on the shelf. The new ones are the whitest! I like that fresh whiteness. The new ones are thicker too. Some of my old ones are getting pretty threadbare. Two of the new ones are about as thick as three of the oldest diapers I have. The new ones have promise too. They're going to get used on a daily basis and I'm going to have all kinds of adventures in them. I like that about new diapers. So I retired four diapers yesterday, said goodbye to the stains and memories imbedded in the material. I love diapers!

There are three things I like about wearing new diapers. I buy six new diapers every four months, adding to my collection. Usually I retire three or four diapers when the new ones arrive. I've got about 56 diapers in my containers and on the shelf. The new ones are the whitest! I like that fresh whiteness. The new ones are thicker too. Some of my old ones are getting pretty threadbare. Two of the new ones are about as thick as three of the oldest diapers I have. The new ones have promise too. They're going to get used on a daily basis and I'm going to have all kinds of adventures in them. I like that about new diapers. So I retired four diapers yesterday, said goodbye to the stains and memories imbedded in the material. I love diapers!

A Big :thumbsup: on this one....I L*O*V*E new diapers and gauze simply ROCKS. Nice and thick and fluffy.....*SIGH* :) happiness is the simple things.

Congrats on the new purchase:D