LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Zippos For Sale!

Guest little_jonny

Guest little_jonny

i've had a few zippos over the past and trying to get rid of them to get some cash. here are the zippos i'm trying t get rid of

100_3763.jpg

if you can't read the prices here you go.

the purple with trible symbol- $32.95

the ipod looking one- $24.95

dal earnhardt- $34.95

ace lighter- $24.95

dragon with green gem- $29.95

jack no.7- $24.95

jack daniels whiskey- $26.95

the wolf- $26.95

the eye ball-$27.95

i'm saling them all for $20 even BUT TWO. the dal earnhardt and the purple one for $25

NONE of them have fluid in them. that you have to buy yourself or if your just going to use it for collecing.. if your interested in buying one leave a post. who ever post first on what they want, gets it.

I had to re-read that twice..Repost or edit to read: I'm selling them ALL for $20. Except two of them, Earnhardt & Purple one for $25. Or to clarify better add the word "each". As you have it it could be construed to read your selling All of the set for $20 and another $25 for the other two.

If you said $20 each then $25 a piece for the other two...I wouldn't have freaked out! :P Also check Ebay for your pricing... You maybe in for a shock! :thumbsup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item2a0ae1762e

Okay all the Zippo collectors and Earnhardt fans shoot me now. :closedeyes: But hey I kinda like the guy okay! :angel_not: And he's a Buckeye!