LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Actress On Howard Stern

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but when I was younger I remember seeing an episode of Howard Stern's TV show, where he had a blond british female actress on. He eventually convinces her to wear a diaper...anyone know the episode I am talking about and if so does anyone have a link to a video of it?

Howard Stern is a douche bag, and not worth anyone's attention. He's essentially no better than Jery Springer, both are sensationalist attention whores :badmood:

Anyways, this pic something like what you remember??

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

Howard Stern is a douche bag, and not worth anyone's attention. He's essentially no better than Jery Springer, both are sensationalist attention whores :badmood:

Anyways, this pic something like what you remember??

Do you have more of this set. Thanks

Guest diaperboykcmo

There's a whole bunch of these pictures on the Megapics section of DD. It starts here and continues here. :thumbsup:

Good stuff thank you. Is there a story why they did this.

There's a whole bunch of these pictures on the Megapics section of DD. It starts here and continues here. :thumbsup:

All right damn it stop using this site for it's intended purpose!!! :P You guys that actually use the search engines really piss me off. :whistling: For all others one word : Google! :rolleyes:

Guest diaperboykcmo

All right damn it stop using this site for it's intended purpose!!! :P You guys that actually use the search engines really piss me off. :whistling: For all others one word : Google! :rolleyes:

Don't get your diaper in a bunch! If someone want's to be nice enough and post the links for us. Thanks to them.

Well, excuse me for bothering to do my research (realistically, it was a lightbulb in my head going off; "Hey, where have I seen that photo before...?"). :thumbsup:

I remember another howard stern show where the had some dorky guy wearing a diaper and a hot chick was talking to him, intimidating him and what not and if I remember right, she evetually stuck her hand down the front of his diaper or something. The guy was all sorts of shy and looked like he hadn't been in public in a decade.

Another show I saw was of a guy who for some reason was wearing a diaper and a bonnet and one of the chicks took him in back and changed him.

Both these episodes were about 15 years ago in the mid 90's.

Note the emotiocons, I was just teasing and sarcasm was on the keyboard lock. You people should be use to my quick wit by now! :closedeyes:

I knew you were being sarcastic. I was attempting to be sarcastic back. Perhaps my emoticon... ing needs work. ;)

Note the emotiocons, I was just teasing and sarcasm was on the keyboard lock. You people should be use to my quick wit by now! :closedeyes:

I'm only a 1/2 wit, so I think it takes me a bit longer :P