LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding A Mommy And Or Daddy

• 2 months later...

Umm, stating your name, saying where you live and want you want isn't going to get a Mommy or Daddy either. One you have to be willing to be an adult and help contribute to household bills. I seriously doubt you'll find someone to take care of you 24/7 as a baby without expecting help with the bills, etc. Instead of pleading your case behind a computer why not try to meet others in your area? I did this as my daddy used to hold ABques and I went to one then we took things slowly. Here we are almost 9 years after meeting and now we're married. You have to get to know someone as an adult first before taking it to the AB/DL world. It doesn't work sitting on your computer, begging for one. Good luck!

• Like 1

Being a switch I know what that feels like. I am slowly trying to transition myself to just being a little. I have a daddy however getting together is less than optimal. now that I'm single, I'd like to find well potentially a switch. I do not want to be full time daddy ever again as it's not really my bag.

Unrealisic expectations. So you want a Mummy/Daddy. Of course you do! You want someone to feed you, house you, and wipe your arse. Often you are wanting this from an almost complete stranger. Time after time I meet this same kind of thing from abys. on websites like this. It's not going to happen! Ok, maybe around one in 10,000 cases, but don't bet on it being you. You're no longer talking fantasyland internet, you're talking reality. And what does that reality amount to? It amounts, for instance, to paying something like £150 to professional Mummy/Daddies who have got themselves geared up for it. You get about two to four hours of babyland, then it's back to 'as was'. Not what you want? You want private and personal as a lifestyle...with a significant other.

Now, I'm not blaming you for wanting to be babied -- nothing wrong with that. An old friend of mine from Birmingham called Stewie tried and tried, then finally gave up. There must be thousands like him. So have I any advices for someone wanting a Mummy/Daddy? Yes!

Be patient.

Let your grownup self handle things.

If you find someone who is a possible, you've just gotta work out the practical stuff like paying the rent etc.

You are gonna have to move and live somewhere else if you're successful.

You'll be tearing yourself up by the roots, home, job, friends.

Ask yourself, "is this what I want, full-time, all day every day?

Quite possibly, you might realize IT ISN'T!

Daddy Fred.

• Like 1

i will say its very easy to find someone online for a one night fuck fest but we are adults and while many of us enjoy taking time out when we dont act like an adult what you are seeking is a relationship with another adult ie an adult relationship which means to make it meaningful and lasting u need more than one single interest especially a fetish interest ... i met my boyfriend of four and a half years thru diapermates and yes we started communicating because of a common sexual interest but the only reason the relationship lasted or even started was because our first communications and first interactions had nothing to do with diapers they were just regular interactions of two adults getting to know each other

• Like 1

heheh my daddy IS a piece of meat, a bit hunking piece of meat.... hehehe but seriously, i quite agree with that statement, so often i see ab's just looking to use a mommy/daddy with no regard to what the mommy/daddy may want/need etc....

I"m Jordan. i don't want a mommy or a daddy in real life, maybe just someone to hang with online every once in awhile. However, if its not a possibility then that's fine too, just checking. I don't really expect anyone to want to baby me, but it'd b sweet if someone did so i figured i'd give it a shot.

the reality as most of the posters have said it is not going to happen !.I was guilty of fantasies like this when i was younger but never acted or trolled for it (way before internet days lol).When i would meet a girl first it was compatibility then i would see how open minded she was .Lots of times i could pretty well guess that even my crossdressing was not going to work let along any diapers or baby stuff !!.So goodluck ! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

heheh my daddy IS a piece of meat, a bit hunking piece of meat.... hehehe but seriously, i quite agree with that statement, so often i see ab's just looking to use a mommy/daddy with no regard to what the mommy/daddy may want/need etc....

Hi Sarah,

I just joined this morning, but I have to say (as a DL who would like to be a daddy to a female AB) that your post, and the post that you agreed with, are two of the best posts I've come across for a long time regarding the whole AB/Daddy aspect.

• 1 month later...

Once rules are handed down, bedtimes are enforced, talking back and cussing become grounds for punishment, diapers become required at all times ... babies rethink the idea of being a full time baby. Then theres the problem of do me and my pup want to deal with someone who wont give us alone time unless we put them to bed early again. The two full time babies ive had have taught me that I might never go beyond the way I have it now where I play with a baby one or two full weekends a month. As much as id love to have a live in baby again it just might not be a feasible idea ... hence why I dont have a real child.

• 3 weeks later...

A lot of littles make a parent feel like a piece of meat. We dont care for being attacked like dinner.

:( That is really sad. I'm an AB/LG and I would never do that. My daddy would have to be someone I loved and cared for very much and for them to love me very much.

It's makes me sad how some people can be so selfish. I even know a few very selfish people myself and that is no way to live.