LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gaze Upon Perfection

i just put my hair down for pictures,I cant stand it when my hairs in my eyes. and if you call me an emo again i'll gut you and then strangle you with your intestines till you die.

:angel_not:

hmmm...that's perfection??

and sorry, but that second picture is just plain scary!:whistling:

you sir are full of win

*edit* anyone think of Phil Collins in the 1st pic?

Actually NOpe!.. It's a bit before your time, but the band A-Ha comes to my mind..the second pic, black teeth was scary..then again I'm funny about that. Oh BTW Google.."take on me" by the band. Then you will understand.. Phil Collins?? :huh: how do you even know who he was.. :P

• Like 1

Actually NOpe!.. It's a bit before your time, but the band A-Ha comes to my mind..the second pic, black teeth was scary..then again I'm funny about that. Oh BTW Google.."take on me" by the band. Then you will understand.. Phil Collins?? :huh: how do you even know who he was.. :P

Because i dont listen to modern shit. that, and early southpark made alot of jokes about phil collins.

Hey, Phil Collins can and has surpassed age gaps. True Colors and You'll Be In My Heart have both brought me through depression and through thoughts of suicide before. The man has skills.

~ moogle

Actually NOpe!.. It's a bit before your time, but the band A-Ha comes to my mind..the second pic, black teeth was scary..then again I'm funny about that. Oh BTW Google.."take on me" by the band. Then you will understand..

Or watch that episode of Family Guy. I think it was the one where Lois starts stealing stuff... That's what came my mind looking at the first pic.

Because i dont listen to modern shit. that, and early southpark made alot of jokes about phil collins.

Actually A-ha is a older band and a one hit wonder with the song "Take on Me" The video was a first of it's kind and really kinda cool. They were big when I used to listen to Phil Collins or should I say Genesis. I actually admire Phil, Very few drummers are lead singers. That in it self was something I could never do, I always hummed in the mike to the beat of the song we were playing, so the sound guy always had my mike shut off :P

For a blast from the past I mention: Asia, Toto, Genesis and of course A-Ha. Here's the video, you will see why it reminded me of your first pic. Take On Me

Hey, Phil Collins can and has surpassed age gaps. True Colors and You'll Be In My Heart have both brought me through depression and through thoughts of suicide before. The man has skills.

~ moogle

So true, but nothing ever beats this song, I know your in the dumps and Foxy is in your mind...so I give this song to you in tribute. Listen to the words, shed a tear, look to the sky.

Tell him you miss him...and then smile as he .....is in a better place and. In the air

P.S. I never noticed Phil was a lefty :huh: