LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10-11 Days, Whichever Way You Count It Until.....

Until I start my vacation!!! Well not going anywhere except Godsmack concert but ordered a case of Bambino Teddy's and gonna buy lots of beer and hopefully stay diapered the WHOLE week!!! I already ordered the diapers so they should get here a week before the vacation. I think I'm gonna stay buzzed, diapered, and overdosed on WoW. And I should be getting a new external hard drive for my birthday, so I can wipe my computer and throw all my music on the external drive. The vacation is really because my birthday is that week and I gotta use my vacation time before the end of the year anyway. I just wanted to brag to somebody!!!! :D

Until I start my vacation!!! Well not going anywhere except Godsmack concert but ordered a case of Bambino Teddy's and gonna buy lots of beer and hopefully stay diapered the WHOLE week!!! I already ordered the diapers so they should get here a week before the vacation. I think I'm gonna stay buzzed, diapered, and overdosed on WoW. And I should be getting a new external hard drive for my birthday, so I can wipe my computer and throw all my music on the external drive. The vacation is really because my birthday is that week and I gotta use my vacation time before the end of the year anyway. I just wanted to brag to somebody!!!! :D

Well be safe on the VaCA! and happy early birthday. I just got 2 external 500gigs a few months ago, that coupled with a 16 gig ram drive stick, makes my life a lot easier to work on peoples computers...and better yet they all fit inside my Laptop bag. I feel so important! :P