LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secret Ab/Dl?

OK so me and my group of friends have costume parties every few months or sometimes on birthdays etc. and I've noticed that every time we talk about what we're going to wear this one girl will always say something like 'do you think it would be funny to go as a baby?' we just laugh it off and she picks a different costume, but no one else seems to notice that she keeps asking us this. do you think maybe shes an AB?

I think I would push it a little, play dumb and say something like I think you would make a cute baby, but I don't think they make Huggies in your size. Watch her eyes for any sort of a reaction. Don't press it or make too big of a thing, just see if their is any kind of reaction or if she takes it as a challenge. Don't dwell on it or make it too obvious it is your area of focus. Halloween is coming soon.

Tell her she would look cute and then leave it alone. She sounds like she is looking for everyones ok to dress like a baby. Who knows you might find a great friend with this.

no i don't, i think she knows your secret and keeps saying it hoping to get a reaction out of you! everyone always thinks when friends make these comments it means their friend is an AB, but no one ever considers maybe the friend just suspects YOU are, and makes these comments to try and get a reaction!

no i don't, i think she knows your secret and keeps saying it hoping to get a reaction out of you! everyone always thinks when friends make these comments it means their friend is an AB, but no one ever considers maybe the friend just suspects YOU are, and makes these comments to try and get a reaction!

Or to go even further off of this, maybe they don't even think you are an ABDL at all, or maybe they don't even know what an ABDL is. I've told a few friends and none knew what an ABDL was before this.

Guest Chriskc

Yeah call her bluff, suggest you both go as babys. It's always better to have someone else, then being all alone. I know if one of my friends said we should both go as babys, I'd go in a heartbeat, but by myself hell no! Unless I have a hot gf, I could get her to dress as a sexy mommy. She'd have a diaper bag, bottle in hand. That's my fantasy lol