LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bored To Death (Hbo)

On the season 2 premiere of Bored to death, Jonathan goes undercover at a dominatrix house. The Dom tells him to call her "Florence". He responds "My mom's name is Florence". She then say "oh, so your an infantalist, I'll get some diapers." Later on, the house gets busted and you see one guy in a diaper and another in a diaper and a crib. Seemed like infantalism is popular in New York.

On the season 2 premiere of Bored to death, Jonathan goes undercover at a dominatrix house. The Dom tells him to call her "Florence". He responds "My mom's name is Florence". She then say "oh, so your an infantalist, I'll get some diapers." Later on, the house gets busted and you see one guy in a diaper and another in a diaper and a crib. Seemed like infantalism is popular in New York.

That wasn't a crib it was a cage :P and the dude running around in that locked in leather suit with the hood on the streets of New York was funny. The Actress who Plays the Dominatrix is super hot, shes the same girl from Third rock from the sun. :thumbsup:

I couldn't help but to think of it as a crib; even played the thing in slow motion just so I could be sure I was witnessing

a bona fide ab/dl reference.

Guess ab/dl's who made that mistake were simply projecting from their subconscious. And that gal from Third Rock who played the

dominatrix is not hot.

It seems to me that TV and even screenwriters are really developing a penchant for exposing us in one way or another. I think it's

because what we enjoy so easily lends itself to an outlandish, over-the-top twist that spices up the storyline.

You're welcome,Hollywood.