LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

October Events

Crinklebritches

We had lots of fun at our last Starbucks meeting. Dlfriendwearing drove a 110 miles to meet with us and had some funny stories to share.

Lot of Great diapered evens are happening in Phoenix. October is full of activities!

OctoberFest at Tempe Town Lake.

When : 02-Oct-2010, 10:00 am

WHERE: We will meet at the entrance front gate. Look for the guy in a Yellow golf hat.

October Monthly Meet & Greet

When: 23-Oct-2010, 12:00 PM

WHERE: Starbucks - Park Central Mall, downtown Phoenix.

3110 North Central Avenue

Phoenix, AZ 85012-2672

Hallo-Diaper-ween Party.

When : 30-Oct-2010, 7:00 pm

WHERE: One of the guys will host a “Diaper-ween

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anything interesting discused or fun happen?

WOW! I'm VERY impressed! You guys are getting to be just as active as us (NJ Littles).

As CrinkleBritches may recall, I wrote earlier this year to say that I'd just been out to AZ (Glendale) to help my brother's family and my son move there. Yep, we drove from NJ. Anyhow, there's a good chance I may be on temporary layoff for the month of January and some of Feb. and, if possible, my wife and I may fly out to visit family for a week, maybe rent a car. If this happens, we(representing NJL) would like to meet up with you guys either in Phoenix or Scottdale perhaps? Sorta like East Meets West? What'd'y'all think?

On a related note, we are also planning to visit an AB/DL Couple we know in Florida in January and may fly from there to Arizona. I've already offered to set up a munch down there and they said "ok, do it!" I'm gonna a fun time making this happen but I know that I can.

Guys, if you haven't already PLEASE consider putting yourselves up on the Daily Diapers Member Map! This is HUGE now and its a good way for those (like myself) who will be travellin to contact others interested in meeting up. You don't have to give your exact address - the point is to at least represent your state and city! So far Az. has only one person on the Map - What're you waiting for?

BTW, have you already - or are you considering joining - all the other Littles groups at www.LittlesMunch.com? NJL joined earlier this year and you should see all the groups there from alot of US States. I'd sure like to see AZ accounted for and can't think of anyone else I'd rather see joining this year.

DIAPERS ROCK!