LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jack And Joan

Katari

First attempt at writing a story. Just decided I would give it a try. Diapers will be introduced in a little bit. Just setting it up.

Jack and Joan:

Jacked cursed as he ran to an early morning class. He was an engineering major who was supposed to be in a Calculus II class 10 minutes ago. Jack was 4"11, white, slim frame and all 110 pounds of his frame was in a dead spring to get to McClaren hall for his class. He managed to make it to class 15 minutes late as Professor Clark was picking up a pop quiz he handed out.

"Fuck!!" Jack mumbled. "Why does this always happen to me?" "The one damn time I am late and a quiz is given"

The professor looked up from putting away the quizzes and saw Jack Walking in.

"Please see me afterward Jack" Professor Clark said.

The rest of the class was rather uneventful. Afterward, Jack walked up to speak with Professor Clark.

"Why were you late to my class?" Professor Clark ask.

"I am very sorry. My alarm clock didn't go off and my girlfriend didn't get me up" Jack said.

"Well that quiz you missed was 10% of your grade. Lets hope next time you will make it on time"

"What!?!. That is not fair. You have to let me make up this quiz" Jack pleaded.

Professor Clark looked at Jack with very stern look.

"You oversleep in my class and then try to blame it on your girlfriend and your alarm clock" "Your irresponsibility and your immaturity don't constitute a valid reason for a makeup quiz" professor Clark Chided.

Joan was having a long day. She tied her long blood hair into a ponytail and tried to stay focused . Joan was 6"0 145 pounds and had a very athletic body. Her boyfriend Jack had woken up late and was very mad at Joan for it. He had yelled at her for a good 5 minutes before running out of the apartment to get to class because she didn't get him up. Joan had decided that she was tired of constantly having to look out for Jack because he was so irresponsible. Currently, Joan was sitting in a psychology class learni ng the difference between effective and ineffective discipline. Professor Smith was explaining that while every child is different it is more important to be firm and constant. If you told a child that something was going to be done if they didn't perform an action then that threat needed to be carried out. Furthermore, he stated that once a child learns he can get away with stuff they will continue to do it until it becomes evident they can't. Professor Smith continued on for another 40 minutes where he covered the topics on spanking, timeout, taking away privileges etc. This was all very boring for Joan as she had been babysitting since she was 12 years old and was very effective handling naughty children. When Professor Smith dismissed the class Joan left in a hurry to go to work.

Joan arrived at work right on time as usual. She had been working at a local daycare for about 6 months now and loved it. She worked in the two year old room with her co worker Janice.

"Hey Joan" said Janice

"Hey" Joan replied.

"How are you doing? Janice asked

"I am ok I guess" Joan replied. "My boyfriend yelled at me this morning because he didn't get up on time and thinks I should of gotten him up."

"Men!" Janice replied. "Sometimes they make no sense. You're not his mother who needs to wake him up in the morning for school."

"Tell me about it" Joan said. "Oh well."

Joan proceeded to pick up one of the toddlers and put him in the highchair for his lunch. She strapped him in the highchair and locked the tray in place. Joan proceeded to grab some baby food and feed the baby.

"So did you tell him that he wasn't allowed to yell at you?" Janice asked

"No. He was yelling and cussing and I didn't want to make it worse" Joan said.

"That is crap. If my boyfriend did that he would regret it" Janice said.

"What am I going to do? Wash his mouth out with soap? Put him in timeout? "When he gets like that it doesn't matter what you say or do you have to wait for him to calm down."

Janice smirked.

"I think both of those are good ideas. And if he continues to misbehave you give him a good spanking along with it" Janice laughingly said.

Joan laughed too.

"Believe me. There are times when that idea is great I love the guy and I have to love everything about him." Joan responded.

"I love my boyfriend too! I also love these kids as well. But if either one is misbehaving there are going to be consequences. Come on, you put a kid in timeout yesterday and wanted to spank another one. How is it any different?" Janice asked.

"Because one doesn't know any better. This way they learn that it isn't acceptable behavior. And besides spanking a child over a diaper is more shock than anything else. But either way I didn't spank her (Only because it wasn't allowed).

Jack was once again running late. He was supposed to meet Joan at work and pick her up. He hadn't been paying attention and was now 10 minutes late. Joan was going to be pissed. He had already yelled at her today and now he was late. This wasn't going to be good. He pulled up to the daycare in a rush and ran inside. All the kids had already left so he went over to the two year old room. As he walked in he saw Joan and Janice talking.

"Hey babe. Hey Janice." Jack said.

Joan looked over and he could tell she was upset that he was late.

"Thanks for being on time babe. I greatly appreciate it" she sarcastically said.

"Sorry babe. I had to work on something and then next thing I noticed I was running a few minutes late."

Janice giggled for a second and gave Joan a look.

"What!?!" asked Jack.

"Nothing said Joan"

"No seriously what is it" demanded Jack.

Joan replied "I was telling Joan that what she needs to put you in timeout for a little while. And also wash that filthy mouth of yours out with soap".

Jack's face furrowed and he got defensive.

"Listen. I was working on something and lost track of time. Cut me some $#@ slack. It isn't a big deal"

Janice replied "Listen buddy. When you are around me you will watch your mouth or you might find yourself actually tasting some soap and timeout."

Jack laughed and said "Yea fucking right".

Joan was mortified and Janice became agitated.

"Joan either you do something or I am going to" Janice said.

"Everyone please calm down. Jack you are acting like a two year old. Please just sit down over there for a few minutes while I finish up." Joan requested.

"Like hell. Janice shouldn't be talking to me like this. And I am not a damn two year old". Jack retorted.

Joan was beginning to get upset. "Listen Jack. Sit down over there and be quiet for a little bit while we finish up or else you really will be punished. Now sit down! Joan said rather forcefully.

"Yea right" Jack said.

Joan had had it. She went over to Jack and grabbed his arm.

"I warned you." Joan said

With that she took Jack over to one of the high chairs and literally picked him up and put him in the chair. She proceeded to take the crotch strap up between his legs and click it in to the metal bar. Jack had begun to protest and Joan grabbed the tray and locked in to place.

"I told you Jack but you wouldn't listen." Joan then rolled the high chair over to the corner. "You keep your mouth shut and sit there for a few minutes while I clean up. If you say one more word you will be very sorry." Jack struggled to free himself but he couldn't. He couldn't believe that he was able to fit in a high chair let alone be locked in one. He tried to reach over the tray for the release clasp but couldn't.

"Wow" Janice said. "What came over you?"

"I don't know. But for now he is indisposed so lets finish cleaning up so we can go" Joan said.

Janice and Joan worked for about another 20 minutes while Jack struggled to get out of the high chair. Finally, when they were done Joan went over and rolled the high chair back to the middle of the room.

"Are you ready to be a good boy?" Joan asked

"Let me out of this damn high chair now" Jack demanded.

Janice watched this and had had enough. She went in to the bathroom and grabbed a bar of soap.

"You brought this on yourself Jack" Janice said. "Open your mouth!"

"Not a $#@ chance" Jack said.

Janice grabbed the soap and started forcefully putting in his mouth. Jack tried to fight it but eventually she managed to work the soap in his mouth.

Joan watched this and quietly smiled. On one hand she was glad this was happening on the other hand she knew Jack was going to be very mad.

"That's enough Janice" I think he has learned his lesson" Joan said.

Janice pulled the soap out of his mouth and unlatched the high chair. Jack struggled to get out and Janice eventually just picked him up and set him down.

"Next time you might just find yourself over my knee" Janice warned.

Jack ran to the bathroom to wash out the soap.

"Janice, I can't believe you did that." Joan said exasperated.

"What!?!. You are the one that put him in a high chair." Janice said.

"I know but I just wanted him to sit down and stay still. That seemed like the best option" Joan said.

Jack came out of the bathroom extremely upset. He wanted to say something but he also didn't want to end up back in that high chair or more soap in his mouth.

"Are you ready to go Joan" Jack asked.

"Yes we can go" Jan replied. "Good night Janice I will see you tomorrow"

"Night Joan. And I am serious Jack, next time you will end up over my knee."

Jack drove him and Joan back to their apartment. They had no plans for the night and Jack was in a sulky mood.

"I can't believe you put me in a high chair and put me in the corner. Then you let your co-worker put soap in my mouth" Jack said rather agitated.

Joan had decided she wasn't going to apologize for it. Jack was acting like a two year old and that was the proper punishment.

"You deserved it Jack. You yelled at me this morning because you didn't wake up, you were late picking me up, you were cussing, and then you were disrespectful to me and Janice."

"I am not a child Joan. You can't put me in timeout and wash my mouth out with soap just because you didn't like something I did" Jack said.

"Well actually I can and did. And I suggest you watch yourself around Janice too as she sounded pretty serious about spanking you." Joan said.

"Yea right" Jack said.

Joan was becoming more and more annoyed with his flippant attitude.

"Jack in case you didn't notice I easily was able to put you in that high chair even though you didn't want that. Janice is similar in size to me and you are quite small for a guy. I mean you fit in that high chair pretty easily. If Janice wanted to spank you I think she could...... and would"

She waited a few minutes to let that sink in.

"Not to mention if you are so disrespectful that she feels the need to spank you like a little baby then perhaps we might have to make some adjustments to rectify that attitude you have and how irresponsible you have been lately.

• Like 2

Jack wasn't quite sure how to respond to that so he let it dropped. He was pretty sure Joan was just venting but he was also very sure he didn't want a repeat of the highchair incident or having a bar of soap in his mouth. The rest of the event went with Jack being very low key. Jack made dinner and they watched some TV before going to bed. While they were laying in bed Jack made sure to set his alarm clock so he wouldn't be late for class tomorrow.

The next day Joan went to class and then went to work. As she walked in to the two year old room she saw Janice changing one of the kid's diapers. Janice looked up and saw Joan.

"Hey Joan" said Janice.

"Hey" Joan said.

"So how did things go with Jack last night" Janice questioned.

"They were fine. On the way home he was upset with me but I told him better watch how he talks to you. I also told him if he didn't adjust his attitude there would be consequences"

Janice replied "See. He did something bad. He got punished and didn't repeat the action. I bet you he didn't yell at you this morning either" said Janice.

"No he didn't now that you mention it. He was actually very sweet this morning" said Joan.

"Well either way I am not above giving him a spanking if he is disrespectful to you or me" Janice said.

Jack ended up making it on time to every class that day. He even managed to get a high mark on one of his history tests. After class he ran in to Dan one of his buddies.

"Hey Dan. What are you up to?" asked Jack.

"Not much. Just on my way to study. I have a big test coming up this week"

"Yea me too. I have a Calculus test that I have to ace. My stupid professor threw a pop quiz and I was late so I failed it" said Jack.

"That sucks dude. I guess next time you will show up on time" Dan quipped.

"Definitely" Jack said.

Jack and Dan talked for another 15 minutes until Dan looked at his watch.

"Shit!. I have got to run. I am going to be late picking up Joan again" Jack exclaimed.

"Have a good one" Dan said.

On the way to the daycare Jack was going so fast he neglected to see the police officer that had been trailing him for a few miles. The first time he noticed the police officer was when he heard the siren and saw blue lights.

"Shit" Jack yelled.

Jack pulled over a block before the day care center. He reached for his license and registration and rolled down his window as the the police officer walked up.

"License and registration" the officer demanded.

Jack handed it to her and waited patiently for her to review it.

"I clocked you going 50 in a 35. What is the rush" the officer asked.

"I am late picking up my girlfriend and she got really upset yesterday when I was late."

"Well then I guess we better be getting you on your way now shouldn't we" the officer quipped.

20 minutes later Jack was allowed to leave along with a citation that would cost him $200.00 dollars. He was pissed.

Once again Jack pulled in to the daycare and all the kids were gone. He got out of the car and ran to the two year old room. As he walked in he saw a very upset Joan talking to Janice.

"I can't believe he is late again" fumed Joan.

"What do you expect? You think just because he gets punished once he is going to change" Janice said.

"Babe I am sorry I was late. I got pulled over and I told the cop I was running late and I think she intentionally kept me there late." Jack said

"WHAT!?!" Joan said. "You got pulled over. Did you get a ticket?"

"Yes. The stupid bitch gave me a $200.00 ticket" Jack said rather bitterly.

"My my. I see someone didn't learn anything from yesterday Janice said. "Guess who is going to end up over my knee now."

"Oh shut up Janice. Listen I put up with you yesterday but now is not the time" Jack said.

Joan was so upset at this point that she didn't even give Janice time to approach Jack. She grabbed Jack by the ear and started dragging him towards one of the chairs by her desk.

"Janice go close the door and grab my purse please" Joan asked.

Janice went and closed the door and on the way back to her desk grabbed Joan's purse.

Joan went and sat down and pulled Jack right across her lap.

"I warned you yesterday that we would have to make some adjustments and it appears you didn't believe me. So now you are going to get a spanking" Joan said.

Janice handed her her purse and she reached in and pulled out her hairbrush. When Jack saw this he started squirming trying to get up. At that point Joan wrapped her legs around his legs and used her other hand to pull down his pants.

"Normally when I am giving a spanking there is a diaper to help lessen the pain. But since you continue to act like a two year old you are now going to get spanked like a two year old."

Joan proceeded to give Jack 10 smacks on his bottom with her hairbrush. After the 8th smack Jack was crying pretty loudly. Once Joan was done she let Jack up.

"Do you think you learned your lesson?" Joan asked

Jack was rubbing his very burned bottom and was quite upset.

"Joan I can't believe you spanked me. I am not a two year old. I don't wear diapers, I shouldn't be in high chairs, I shouldn't be getting my mouth washed out with soap, and I shouldn't be getting spanked" Jack cried.

"Go stand in the corner until I tell you you can leave" Joan ordered.

Jack obeyed the command and went to the corner.

Janice had been watching this unfold and couldn't believe what she had been seeing. On one hand she was proud of Joan on the other hand she wasn't serious about giving Jack a spanking. But then Joan had.

"What now" Janice asked.

"I am not sure. I don't know what came over me. I don't regret spanking him if it will cause a change but now what do I do. Normally after this I would put them down for a nap to let them calm down" Joan said.

"Well we can still do that. If you want we can go back to your place and eat some dinner while Jack goes to sleep" Janice said.

"I am not sure he will stay in bed. He always has to get up multiple times to go to the bathroom and his bottom is really red." Joan said.

"Joan....There is a pretty easy solution to that." Janice said.

"Like what" Joan asked.

"Put him in a diaper and tell him if he gets up for any reason at all he gets another spanking"

Joan looked at her friend with surprise in her eyes.

"Janice he isn't a baby. I can't just put him in a diaper and send him to bed" Joan said.

"But you can put him in timeout, a high chair, and spank him? Janice asked.

Joan considered this for a minute.

"Hmmm, you have a point."

"I will stop off on the way to your place and get the diapers. You go home and start getting him ready for bed." Janice said.

Joan got up and went over to Jack.

"Pull your pants up and lets go. We are goin straight home and you are going to bed for the night."

At that Joan grabbed Jack's hand and everyone left.

• Like 2

Joan's frustration was really building in the car on the way back to the apartment. Jack was upset and babbling nonsence. He didn't want Joan to drive and he couldn't sit still in the seat while Joan was driving.

"What you did was uncalled for. Not only did you spank me but you spanked me in front of Joan. I can't believe you did that" Jack whined.

"There are a lot of things you won't believe that are going to happen. You have been so immature and irresponsible and you don't care. I warned you yesterday. For crying out loud you would think putting you in the corner and warning you about a spanking would of clicked." Joan said exasperated.

"Joan I am in college!!! You can't do this. I won't allow it." Jack said.

"Listen up and listen good. You have no choice in the matter. Now if you decide you are moving out tomorrow that is fine. But tonight, I am taking you home and you are going to bed. And you will not leave that bed until tomorrow morning. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Joan said.

"Joan be serious. You can't send me to bed at 6:00pm in the afternoon. Besides you know I have to get up multiple times in the night to go to the bathroom." said Jack.

"When we get home you are going to shower, brush your teeth, and I am going to put you to bed. You will not get up for any reason. Janice is stopping off at the store to get you some diapers so you don't have any accidents." Joan said

"Diapers!?!. Like hell. There is no way I am going to wear a diaper." Jack said.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The hard way involves another spanking and some more time in timeout. Either way you still are going to bed diapered while me and Joan hang out." Joan said.

"NO WAY" Jack said.

Joan pulled up to the apartment and got out of the car. She went around to the passenger side door and grabbed Jack by the ear. Holding Jack by the ear she marched him to the front door, unlocked it, and let him walk through the door. While he was walking through the front door she popped him on his already sore butt.

"Owww!" Jack whined.

"Last chance baby. Go jump in the shower and brush your teeth. You have 10 minutes."

Jack decided to at least appease Joan in the interim. Therefore, he went in to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. While he was showering Janice arrived after making a slight detour at the store with a bag full of stuff.

"Janice I thought you were just going to pick up a pack of diapers? What all did you get?" Joan asked.

"Well I knew you didn't have anything so I found the cutest diapers you have ever seen. And since John is so small I figured he would fit in some teen diapers. I also had to get baby powder since I was sure you didn't have it. Lastly I was worried he would just take off his diaper like some of the babies do so I got some special pants for him." Janice said.

"Special pants? What are you talking about" Joan asked.

"They were in the same isle as the team diapers. Apparently they are plastic pants you the wearer can't take off. THey have a lock on them. I guess it is because most teens don't want to wear diapers and it helps" Janice said.

"Well let me get this over with. This is going to be a fight I am sure" Joan mumbled.

"I will help you. If he gives you any problems then I will give him a real spanking he won't forget" Janice said.

Together Joan and Janice went to the bedroom as Jack was getting out. When they walked in they saw Jack drying off with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Did you brush your teeth? Joan inquired

"Come on babe. You can't really expect me to go to bed now can you?" Jack said.

"Listen baby. I really don't want to do this the hard way. Have you brushed your teeth or not? Joan asked.

"Yes ok. I did." Jack said.

At that point Joan went over to Jack and laid him on the bed undoing his towel.

"Please Joan. Don't do this. I am sorry I will be good. I promise" Jack pleaded.

"Oh I know you will. Hopefully this will get through to you. Because if it doesn't then this might become a common occurece" Joan said.

Janice reached in to the bag and pulled out the bag of diapers. It was a pack of 24 diapers that fit weight between 85 and 115 pounds. The diaper had Teddy Bears all over them.

"Life your butt up" Joan said.

"Please don't Joan" Jack said.

"I told Joan that if you gave her any issues I was going to give you a real spanking. So unless you want to get another spanking by me and then I put you in a diaper you better behave" Janice said.

Jack lifted up his bottom as Joan slid the diaper underneath him. She reached in the bag and pulled out some baby power and powerded Jack up. She then proceeded to pull the diaper up over and tape it together. She then stepped back to take in the whole picture. Here she was, having just spanked and now diapering her boyfriend who lay there in nothing but a diaper with teddy bears on it. She thought he looked adorable. She then pulled out the pants from the bag.

"Lift up again." Joan demanded.

"What is this" Jack asked incredulously.

"I don't want you playing with your diaper." Joan said.

Jack lifted up his butt as Joan pulled the pants up over his diaper. They were clear plastic pants and the pants legs seemed very tight to Jack. Joan then tightened the waist and Jack heard a click.

"Ok stand up" Joan said.

"Jack stood up wearing wearing nothing but a diaper and a pair of plastic clear pants.

Joan then pulled the covers up from the bed and smacked her boyfriend's diapered butt.

"Get in there. If you move from this bed for any reason I will keep you diapered for at least two days and you will get another spanking. So unless you want all your friends seeing you in a diaper and being watched in the two year old room at the daycare I suggest you not move" Joan said.

Jack crawled in to the bed.

"What if I have to go to the bathroom." Jack asked.

"I change diapers all the time. And if I can't I can always get Janice to. Now go to bed!" Joan said.

Joan and Janice then turned around and walked out of the bedroom.

• Like 2

Jack laid there in dark trying to take an assessment of the situation. Here he was, in college, with a smoking hot girlfriend, living the good life and now in the last 24 hours he had been spanked multiple times, put in timeout, diapered, and now sent to bed. This was too much. He would not tolerate this. Jack went to remove the pants covering his diaper but they wouldn't budge. Every time he tried to slip his fingers in to the waist line it was too tight and nothing he could do could change that. He started feeling around and noticed that these pants had a chain going around the waist and the legs. As he was feeling even more he felt a lock on the back of hit pants.

"Son of a bitch" jack muttered

Jack got up and turned on the light. He looked down to examine his pants and sure enough, he was locked in these pants. Underneath he saw that he was in a very thick diaper with teddy bears on it and there was nothing he could do to get out of it.

"I am not putting up with this! Jack said.

Jack stomped to the door, slammed it open and walked out in to the living room.

Joan and Janice were sitting in the living room drinking wine and talking about the day.

"What is your long term plan here Joan" Janice asked.

"I am not sure. It kind of just happened. This is actually mostly your fault" Joan said.

"What!?! How is this my fault" Janice said.

"You were the one who told me to spank him, put him in timeout, and encouraged me to diaper him so he wouldn't get out of bed" Joan said.

"Well I didn't do any of it" Janice said

"Oh come on. You were about to spank him and there was no way I was going to let you be the fist one to discipline my boyfriend" Joan said.

"Well what now. Are you going to keep me in diapers for a little while. Are you actually going to change him or were you just scaring him" Janice asked.

"I am not sure. I think when he wakes up tomorrow we will have a little chat and if he promises to behave we can pretend this never happened" Joan said.

"And what if he wakes up in a wet diaper or needs to go to the bathroom tonight? What if he decides that this is not going to work? Janice asked

"It will not be good for him" Joan said.

At that point they heard the door slam open and Jack walked out wearing nothing but his diaper and plastic pants.

"Let me out of this fucking diaper now Joan" Jack screamed.

"No" Joan said calmly.

"I am not joking Joan. Let me out now!" Jack screamed even louder.

"Listen my little diapered boy. You are about two seconds away from staying diapered for the rest of the weekend. I suggest you march back in there and get in bed before you make things much worse." Joan sharply said.

"Joan let me out of this now" Jack said.

Joan turned to Janice and asked her "Do you want to spank him or would you rather watch?"

"One freshly spanked bottom coming up" Janice said.

Janice walked over and grabbed Jack by the arm.

"Like hell you are" Jack screamed

Jack was no match for Janice (or Joan for that matter) and soon found himself bent over Janice's knee. Janice proceeded to spank Jack very hard across his diaper. After about 10 spanks Janice said to Joan "Please hand me the key to these pants. His diaper has too much padding. Also would you please hand me a spoon from the kitchen"

Janice reached in to her pocket and pulled out a key handing it to Janice. Janice undid the lock on Jack's pants and pulled them down. Next she untaped his diaper and started spanking Jack really hard. Jack was in tears by the 3rd spank. Joan walked over with the wooden spoon and handed it to Janice. Janice then spanked Jack 10 more times with a spoon. By this time Jack was sobbing like a two year old.

"Are you going to be a good boy now Jack?" Janice asked

"Yeess" Jack responded in between sobs.

"Good." Janice responded.

Janice walked Jack back to the bedroom and layed him on the bed. She pulled out another diaper and very quickly diapered him. She then went back to the living room and grabbed the plastic pants he had been wearing. She slid those over his diaper and Jack heard a familar click sound.

"If I hear one more word out you Jack I will walk you around the college in nothing but your diaper and plastic pants. Be quiet and go to bed. I hope you enjoy being diapered because you are going to stay in one for at least the weekend"

Janice got up, stepped out of the room, and closed the door.

• Like 3

Janice walked back in to the living room and eyed Joan who was wearing a mischevious smile.

"You have been dying to do that haven't you" Joan asked.

"Well I am just helping you out the same way I do at work" Janice replied.

"Uh huh" Joan replied. "Sure"

"You were clearly ok with it. You did in fact get me the spoon I spanked him with. I bet he will never look at that spoon or your hairbrush in the same way again" Janice laughed.

"You think he is really down for the night" Joan asked.

"I don't think his butt can handle anything more tonight" Janice stated.

"Well I guess we better get started on dinner and I will check on him in a little while" Joan said.

At that Joan and Janice started cooking dinner.

Jack laid in bed trying to calm down. His butt was on fire and he had been crying very hard.

"I hate Janice so much" Jack thought. "This is not fair and I really have to go to the bathroom"

Jack was wiggling around not trying to have to think about it. He knew if he got up and tried to go to the bathroom he would get another spanking which was something he was not prepared for. He also knew he was about to have an accident any minute if he didn't do anything. Jack moved his hands down to examine his situation more closely. He had on a pair of very thick plastic pants. He tried very forcefully to remove them by sliding them down his legs but they were on too tight. He tried to losen them but couldn't get the chain to budge. He was beginning to get more desparate. He also looked closer at the diaper he was wearing. It was on pretty tight and had bears on them. Jack was not looking forward to see if that diaper would actually work as designed. As Jack investigated more and more he began to squirm as the pressure built up in his bladder. No amount of squirming made it better though. After an additional 10 minutes of squirming he finally couldn't hold it anymore and started feeling urine come out. As it was coming out he felt moisture around his bottom and then it went away. He looked down and saw that his diaper had expanded a little bit and his legs were forced apart even more. Upon assessing the situation Jack began to cry a little more.

Janice and Joan were out in the living room watching an episode of Project Runway. Both of them had a glass of wine in their hands and were thoroughly enjoying watching the designers bicker amongst themselves leading up to the final runway results.

"I hear him crying a little" Joan said.

"Yea what did you expect. He has gotten two spankings and probably just wet his diaper for the first time since he was two" Janice replied.

"I think I might go and check on him once the show is over" Joan said.

"Your call. I think he will be fine for a while. You don't have to change him right away" Janice said.

Joan thought about that for a minute. If she did change him that meant he was staying in diapers for a little while. She could just leave him in a wet diaper (assuming that was really the case) until morning and then call it off.

"Well if I change him does that mean you think he should stay diapered for a little while?" Joan asked.

"Yea. Besides when I put him to bed I told him he would be staying in diapers for a while. You don't want to make me a lier do you? Janice asked.

"How am I going to keep him in diapers? I have class tomorrow and I have to work afterwards" Joan said.

"I will help you and I am sure we can recruit some other people as well" Janice said.

"Don''t you think this is going a little far." Joan asked.

"Little late to say so now." Janice smirkingly said. "I say keep him diapered for a few days to really show him who is boss. He will just have to wear a wet diaper until he comes over to see you. Besides he can hold it." Janice said.

"Fine you're right" Joan said. "I am going to check on him. Do you want to come" Joan asked.

"Sure" Janice said.

Joan slightly cracked the door to the bedroom and peaked in. Jack saw the light come in.

"Joan?

Jack meekly asked.

"Yes I am just checking on you. Go back to sleep" Joan said

"Umm...Joan.....I had an accident and need some help" Jack said.

Janice looked and Joan and smirked.

"Did you wet your diaper Jack" Joan asked. "Do you need your diaper changed"

Jack was mortified at the questioning and it took everything he had in him to not break down in tears.

"Yes Joan. I need my diaper changed".

Joan fully opened the door and walked in and sat on the bed. She slid her fingers in the plastic pants to feel the diaper.

"Jack, you are fine for right now. I will change you in the morning. I am going to close this door and sleep on the couch tonight. I suggest you go to bed. Tomorrow morning I will change you before I go to class and will change you when you come and pick me up from work." Joan said.

"But Joan....I can't go to class wearing a diaper" Jack protested.

"No matter what you are still in diapers tomorrow Jack. Now whether it takes a spanking and timeout to prove it to you is your decision. If you push this issue too much I will personally walk you to class in such a thick diaper that every single girl will know you are wearing a diaper and ask each one of them to babysit" Joan said.

Joan got up and walk out, closing the door. Jack squirmed around not liking the feeling of his wet diaper but eventually fell asleep.

Joan went back in to the living room, hung out for a little while longer with Janice and then went to sleep on the couch making sure to set the alarm so she had enough time to get Jack up, changed, and off to school.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Joan managed to beat the alarm clock by 1 minute. As she awoke she looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:45. She had to be at work and Jack had to be in class. She got up off the couch and rubbed her sore neck. This is the last time I sleep on the couch she thought. With that she walked in to the bedroom to get Jack up and in the shower. Upon walking in the bedroom she saw Jack fast asleep with the covers just below his waist showing a very wet diaper underneath his plastic pants.

"Jack it is time to get up and get ready for school." Joan said softly

Jack turned over, moaning "It is too early"

"Jack you either get up right now or you are going to get another spanking" Joan chided.

Jack sprang up out of bed. "Ok, I am up"

"Good." Now lets get you out of that wet diaper and in to the shower. You don't want to be late for class again today" Joan said.

Joan walked over to Jack and unlocked the lock in the back of his plastic pants. She then had Jack lay down on the bed and removed his wet diaper, rolled it up and threw it in the trash in the bathroom.

"Shower and then come back in here. I will get you dressed and then I have to get ready too." Joan commanded.

Jack went in to the bathroom and took his shower. Jill laid out two diapers, a pair of baggy pants and a shirt. Once she had finished Jack walked out in his towel.

"Jill, you can't seriously expect me to wear a diaper to class. People will notice." Jack said.

"I am going to double diaper you since you will be in diapers all day until you come pick me up from work. Unless you want me to find someone in your class who can change you for me" Jill asked.

"What!?! No. No way" Jack said.

"Lay down Jack." Jill stated.

Jack laid down on the bed. Jill removed his towel and grabbed one of the diapers. She placed it under his bottom and grabbed the baby power. She sprinkled a liberal amount all over his groin area and then pulled the diaper up and taped it tightly together. Then grabbed another diaper and put it on over his existing diaper. Lastly she grabbed the plastic pants and placed it over Jack's diaper.

"Stand up" Jill said.

Jack stood up and Jill tightened the pants extremely tight and applied the lock to the chain. Jack heard the click on sighed. Jill patted Jack on the bottom a couple of times admiring her handiwork.

"Now listen. You better behave today or I might just leave you in those diapers for a while. And you mind your tone with Janice or she will give you another spanking."

Jack finished getting dressed while Joan hopped in the shower. It was very difficult for him to walk. He thought it was almost a waddle but he didn't know what to do. Joan walked out of the bathroom, got dressed and they both headed out. Jack dropped her off at work and then went to class.

• Like 2