LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Patterns!

I know, let me start with this: I really do apologize to anyone who is a regular here on this forum thinking, "Wow, Aidan only seems to post about selling things". I hate to let people think that I'm so interested in making money and not interested in the community at large, but I haven't had the time lately to hang out here at all. Just know that I am very much a part of this community... this is a very big part of who I am, and as a result I undertook this clothing venture in February to try and make clothing that was realistically little and develop some real patterns for people like us to use. I have been very focused on getting these patterns ready in digital format, working full time, and trying to get set for an art show that I'm not ready for at all... so I may seem somewhat invisible lately... but I am really excited that these patterns are done now.

Some of you may know about my little hobby of making AB Clothing, and may even be familiar with the website my girlfriend and I have that shows the things we make and offers us the chance to make custom orders for AB's and LK's like myself. I know, we don't seem to put out enough items. I really wish I could get a few items made each week and really keep the list moving at a steady pace... but I just can't offer that much time right now. And so, at the strong request of some people who know how to sew and want to make something they can wear in less than a month (:P), I am actually going to sell my patterns just like real patterns. I'm offering 4 sets right now:

1. Onesies

(including Short and Long Sleeved, Raglan and Regular Sleeved, Hooded, and Lap-Neck Styles included)

2. Rompers, Footed Pajamas, Union Suits

(including Short and Long Sleeved, Hooded, Raglan and Regular Sleeved Styles included)

3. Shortalls and Overalls

4. Pajama Sets

(including Long and Short Johns, two-piece footed pajamas)

I am offering them for 15 dollars for the first pattern set, and 10 dollars each for subsequent patterns if you are so inclined to purchase them all, or more than one, at once. In this way, anyone who wants to sew their own little kid wardrobe can have all the necessary starting patterns- the same patterns I use to make my custom clothes- for under 50 dollars. I've spent months and months developing all of these patterns with experiment after experiment, many of which turned out just fine but needed more adjustment. I vowed not to buy a single pattern to 'hack' my own patterns from, and I never did. So, if you have any interest in sewing or learning to sew, consider using my patterns to make your projects. I'd be thrilled to see what you come up with, and would love to give any advice I can and adjust the pattern sets as needed to make them better over time.

There is information at my little site that explains how to order these:

https://sites.google.com/site/aidanemmysclothing/patterns

A big thank you to DailyDiapers for having a section in their forums for little folks like me that want to get a bit of word out... I have no idea what I would do otherwise, and just know that I've been hanging around for years. This was the first place, back when I was still terrified of what I am, where I learned a lot about how many other people shared the same interest. It helped a lot, and it still does.

so... you wear the clothes and then sell them?

I'm really not sure what you're trying to imply with this question, either that it creeps you out that other people's clothing is getting tried on by me, or that you think I'm wearing items often and then selling them as new.

I wear any new item to take pictures. If you order something from me, I will have to take pictures of it so that you can see it when it is done before you pay for it, and so that I can have some pictures of the things I've made so far. This is the system I started with because people had no idea what the things that I made looked like, since I was brand new to making AB clothes. If someone ever asked me not to put an item on to take pictures, then of course I wouldn't. I used to ask people at first, but everyone said they didn't care at all. Now that there is a website where you can see that I am obviously putting the item on to take a picture of it, anyone could easily ask that I just take pictures of it laying out flat instead.

Then, there are times that people want to buy something that is already mine, marked as such on the website, and I will sell it to them if I don't wear it enough and they really want it. It is clear that an item is mine, and being worn by me, if it says 'made for aidan' instead of 'made for sale' or 'made for so-and-so'. Items that are marked 'made for sale' are items that I made to sell, obviously, and I don't wear them. Items that were marked 'made for aidan' were worn by me, clearly.