LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Phineas & Ferb Thread

Sophie ♥

This is the third Phineas and Ferb thread... O.O

I just watched the episode where the boys made a teleporter into a video game. Anyway, Perry's side story is that Doofenshmirtz made a "ball-gown-inator" which... you know... puts the person in a ball gown.

Firstly, SUPER EPIC JEALOUS! Not only for free ball gowns, but they just shoot right onto your body... and they're really pretty.

Soooo... in the end, the boys, Isabella, Doofenshmirtz, and Candice (who wears Perry's dress from earlier) end up in dresses. It was a very sissy-ish episode, which is very ironic considering it was focusing on video games.

But I have a theory that a sitcom isn't a sitcom until there is crossdressing. ^_^ Seriously, every sitcom...

-Sophie

• Like 1

Oh. Failed to mention the reason for the ball-gown-inator was because Dr. D had to wear dresses as a young boy because his mother thought he'd have a baby sister... and after he turned out to be a boy (the mayor), Dr. D has no other clothes to wear because they ran out of fabric.

Screenshot for that one:

(Sorry it's small)

^That's what she said.

(Sorry, bad pun.)

180px-Doof_wearing_a_dress.jpg

-Sophie

A lot of the newer cartoons seem to be into the diaper crossdressing theme which i love ! .I wish there was more of them growing up but it would of just driven me crazy lol :screwy::thumbsup: PS well there was bugs bunny but he was a wascilly wabbit