LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Days

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the hiatus and new username. Needed some time away from the story to figure out where it was going and in general life's been busy lately but here's another chapter after all this waiting.

Chapter 13: Diaper Talk

Sara went and got the phone. She was a bit nervous as she really knew nothing about Anna other than she wanted to talk and didn't seem much older than Sara herself. After a few minutes of debating she dialed the number Anna had given her. Anna picked up on the third ring.

"Hello, this is Anna."

"Hi Anna, this is Sara. I don't know if you remember me..." Sara slightly trailed off, she didn't exactly know what she was doing.

"Of course I remember you, the diaper girl. I was hoping you'd call. What's up?"

"Well I just put Holly to bed and you said I should call you. So here I am. Was there something you wanted to talk about?"

"Actually I did..." Anna's thoughts seemed to trail off as if she wasn't sure exactly what to say next.

"Well what was it?" Sara asked.

"I know you like to wear diapers. Ever since I had Ava I've been curious to try diapers again. I can't explain why, but every time I change her diapers I wanna be wearing one too. Then I saw you in your wet diaper and I felt like I wasn't alone. I was wondering if you'd like to come over tomorrow and we can be diapered together. I've been to nervous to buy diapers for myself but if you don't mind supplying the four of us can be diapered together. Maybe even change each other."

Sara was shocked by what she heard. Another girl wanting to wear diapers, this was amazing.

"Absolutely, I'd love to. When and where?"

"I'm so glad this has been eating at me for months. I live at 1243 Keasby Street, not far from where we met. I'm a single mom. What kind of diapers do you have?"

"Pampers Baby-Dry size 6. I'm just babysitting; I'd be willing to babysit for you once this job is over if you ever need it."

"That'd be great. How about you come over at around noon? Bring as many diapers as you think we'll need. I'm so excited for you to come."

"Alright, I can do that. Still have a bunch here. How old are you, just wondering?"

"I'm 22. My parents help with the rent and I work when I can, having you babysit would help a lot."

"I'll do it for less in exchange for diapers."

"That sounds like a deal. I have to get to bed. See you tomorrow?"

"Without a doubt."

Sara hung up the phone. She was so excited to be with someone else who liked diapers too. She suddenly realized she needed to pee. She relaxed and flooded her diaper. It felt so amazing and only added to her happiness. She checked to make sure she hadn't leaked and sat back down on the couch.

She turned on the TV but was paying no real attention between her soggy diaper and the excitement of being diapered with someone else the TV didn't seem important. She sat there wondering what they'd do tomorrow as they both had babies to watch out for but would be diapered doing so. She hoped Anna had something in mind as her mind was going a million miles a minute trying to get her head around it all.

After finally calming down she realized her diaper no longer had that just wet feeling so she decided it was time for a diaper change. She went upstairs and got a diaper and some baby wipes and went back down to the living room to change her diaper.

Sara took off her pants and laid down on the floor. While trying to watch an episode of Teen Mom she undid the tapes of her diaper and wiped herself off. She quickly put on the fresh diaper during a commercial break and sat back down to watch the show. At the next commercial she went and got a drink of water and realized she'd never put her pants back on, she was walking around in just her t-shirt and Pampers. She was slightly embarrassed but mostly happy. Nothing could bring her down tonight. After watching more episodes of Teen Mom and other stuff on MTV Sara decided to get online.

She logged in using the guest account and bummed Facebook and checked her e-mail. After that she still wasn't tired so she decided to be adventurous and went onto Pampers website. She looked at all the articles about changing diapers, potty training, anything really just being on the site was fun.

After a few hours browsing other diaper sites she began to get tired and logged off the computer. She went to the living room and sat down. As she sat down she realized the water from earlier had ran through her, she stood up and wet her diaper. This one was worse than the last; she felt a little trickle of pee run down her leg. Her diapered had leaked but nothing was damaged because of it. She lay down on the floor to enjoy her soggy diaper and ended up falling asleep still wondering what tomorrow would bring.

• Like 1

Chapter 14: Early Morning Messes

Sara woke up to the sound of Holly crying and realized she'd fallen asleep soaking wet. Her diaper felt like she'd just wet it though and she came to the conclusion she must've wet in her sleep, not much but as the diaper was already soggy so it'd leaked a little on the floor. The fact she had wet in her sleep worried her a bit but she was to tired to care at the moment. Sara looked at the floor quckly and saw no mark that she couldn't say had come from Holly's diaper leaking. So she headed up to the nursery to see why Holly was crying at 4:57am.

Sara walked up the stairs, she could feel her diaper swing just a little as she walked into the nursery. She walked over to the crib to check on Holly. Sara picked Holly up and as soon as she lifted Holly to check her diaper she could smell it. Holly had messed her diaper. It had blown out too leaving a big mess all over Holly's behind.

"Let's get you cleaned up little girl." Sara said to Holly in a soothing tone and carried her over to the changing table.

Sara took off Holly's jammies and set them aside, and undid the tapes of her Huggies and carefully removed it trying to get as little poo as possible on anything. She began pulling baby wipe after baby wipe slowly wipeing Holly clean. She covered her in a good dose of baby powder and put a fresh clean diaper on her and put her in new jammies as the other ones needed to be washed now and put her back to bed.

Sara decided she should avoid getting diaper rash so she should probably change her diaper also but she was so tired she was just going to let it slide for now. She laid down on the matress and was almost immediately asleep.

She woke up at around nine o'clock again and decided it was time to get up and have breakfest. Holly was awake and playing in her crib. Sara knew her diaper was wet but she didn't care, babies sometimes had to be in wet diapers until someone changed them so Sara decided she'd change just before they left for Anna's. She went over to the crib and picked Holly up and headed downstairs. As she walked she could feel the diaper sagging off her almost as if it may fall to the floor at any moment.

She went into the kitchen and made Holly a bottle and as Holly sucked that down she made a bowl of Frosted Flakes for herself. She ate standing as she didn't want to leak on a chair because her diaper was so soggy.

After finishing eating she washed everything and put it away. She picked Holly up and headed into the living room to watch TV for a bit as they still had some time to kill.

Sara sat and watched Barney with Holly in her soggy Pampers. She was enjoying this she would be sad when she had to change. After a few other little kids shows it was time to pack and head over. So she picked Holly up and headed to the nursery to dress her for the day.

Sara set Holly in the crib and went to find something for Holly to wear. As she open the drawer Holly began to cry and Sara knew her diaper was wet.

"Perfect timing little girl." She said.

She picked out a nice bright pink onesie, and a pair of pants and a sweatshirt for the walk over there. She went and picked Holly up from the crib and carried her to the changing table.

She laid Holly down and took off her jammies and set them aside. She undid the tapes on the diaper and lifted Holly's legs and slid the diaper out. She got a baby wipe and wiped Holly clean and put her in a fresh diaper and dressed her. Sara felt the need to wet again. She relaxed and made sure to go slow. She felt it pooling in her diaper but that was okay as long as it didn't leak. She carried Holly over to the crib so she could change her diaper.

Sara went and got a Pampers, wipes, and baby powder. She laid down on the floor and carefully undid the tapes of her diaper. As she took her diaper off she thought she should quick take a bath, Holly too.

She took off her shirt and picked up Holly and walked across the hall to the bathroom and started running the water. She undressed Holly and got into the water. Holly splashed about as Sara bathed her. Sara then washed her hair and cleaned herself off and got out of the tub. She got a towel and dryed herself off and then got Holly out of the water and dried her off. She dressed Holly again and headed back to the nursery.

She placed Holly in the crib and laid down on the floor to diaper up. Sara put a good amount of baby powder down before opening the diaper and sliding it under her butt and closing the tapes. She went and blowdryed her hair in the bathroom and braded it half back and went back across the nursery. She felt like a little baby running around in just a diaper.

She got dressed into a pair of jeans and a cute t-shit and sweatshirt. She packed a bunch of diapers, wipes, and baby powder into a bag. Sara went and got Holly from the crib and headed for the door, wondering what lay ahead.

• Like 1

Chapter 15: The New Girl In The Diaper

Sara walked toward Anna's house, she was slightly nervous but she knew this would be fun. She turned the corner and could see Anna's house. Sara walked up the drive way to a small white house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds Anna opened the door.

"Hi Sara, you're right on time." She bounced the baby on her hip. "I didn't introduce her last time, this is Savannah."

"Hi and hello to you little girl." Sara waved at Savannah.

"Come on in. I'll show you around."

Sara collapsed the stroller and Anna helped her get everything inside.

"This is the living room." She said as they entered. "Kind of a mess, but that's what happens when you have a 14 month old. Follow me."

They went down a small hall off to the left.

"Here's the nursery." Anna said as they passed the first door on the left.

"Here's the bathroom, but I know you don't care about that." Anna smiled as they passed the only door on the right.

"And here's my room." Anna said as they got to the end of the hall.

They turned around and headed back into the living room. Off to their right was the kitchen and dining room.

"Not much to it but it's all I really need. Did you bring everything?"

"Yep, you ready?"

"Let's do it. Can you show me how?"

"Yeah, no problem"

Sara got out a diaper from the bag and handed it to Anna. They set Holly and Savannah in a play pen.

"You're going to need this." Anna smiled.

"Do as I do." Sara told Anna.

Sara laid down on the floor and undid her jeans and pulled them down. Anna did the same.

"Now obviously, you'll need to take off your undies." Sara said.

Anna did as she was told.

"Hang on; let me take off my diaper." Sara quickly took off her diaper.

"Okay, now open the diaper up and basically do it as though you were diapering Savannah. Put the back part under your butt, open the tapes, and close them and make sure it's secure. Basically, just diaper yourself like you would a baby. I've had leaks and blow outs so I'm still not perfect at it but that's the basic idea."

Sara had her diaper back on and stood up; Anna looked like she was having problems.

"Do you need help?"

"If you wouldn't mind."

Sara helped guide Anna's hands so she could get her diaper taped up. It was a bit tighter but still fit her perfectly. Anna stood up and looked down.

"I'm diapered. This feels great. Thank you so much."

"No problem at all. So now what do you wanna do?"

"Watch TV, talk, wait to wet and mess our diapers." Anna said with a smile.

"Alright, sounds good to me."

They went and sat down on the couch. Both had abandoned their jeans and were sitting in just their diapers.

"This is really nice; I love how soft the diaper is."

"Just wait until you wet for the first time. It's like a whole new world opens up."

"I can't wait."

"Well it won't be easy at first; you'll have to be patient and learn to relax."

"Alright, I'll try."

They turned on the TV and began watching various afternoon TV shows. Not more than ten minutes later both Savannah and Holly began crying and they went to check on them.

"She's wet" Sara said.

"So's she."

They laid Holly and Savannah on the floor and began to change their diapers. Both had a different way of doing it. Anna undid Savannah's onesie and took it off entirely, whereas Sara just undid the snaps on Holly's and undid the tapes of Holly's Huggies. She wiped her off and put her in a fresh diaper and wrapped the wipes in the diaper and stuck it in the diaper bag. Anna finished changing Savannah not long after.

"I can take the dirty diaper you know." Anna said.

"I'm keeping track how many diapers she uses versus me." Sara told her.

"Oh, alright."

They went and sat back down on the couch with the babies. All in just a diaper and tops. After about another hour or two Anna suddenly stood up.

"I have to wet really bad. What do I do?"

"Well just relax. Pushing won't get you anywhere unless you're trying to mess."

"Alright, then what?"

"Just relax, as if you were peeing in a toilet."

"Alright, hold on." Anna stood there and after a minute she smiled.

"Feel, I flooded my first diaper."

Sara did, she was right. Her diaper was soaked.

Anna was grinning from ear to ear.

"You were right, this feels amazing."

"I'm glad you like it, it’s better when you sit in it."

Anna immediately sat down.

"You're right, this is great."

They continued sitting there with the babies just watching TV and talking about stuff. After another hour passed Sara felt that familiar feeling in her tummy that she had to poo. She stood up.

"What you doing?" Anna asked.

"We're about to have our first messy diaper of the day." Sara said.

"Oh, cool."

Sara stood for a second; she'd never messed in front of anyone she knew before. But then it came naturally, Sara filled her diaper with poo. She went back to the couch and sat down. Sara could feel it mush around in her diaper.

"You make it look so easy." Anna told her.

"That's what happens when you only wear diapers for three days. You learn to let go, you'll get there."

"I believe you."

After a half an hour Sara got up and got a diaper from the diaper bag. She got a diaper out and laid down on the floor to change her diaper.

"Do you want me to do it?" Anna asked.

Sara had never thought she'd want to change her diaper. She thought for a second.

"Sure, I guess it's alright. You do know how to diaper a baby."

"You bet I do."

Sara handed Anna the diaper and baby wipes and laid down on her back. Anna undid the tapes of Sara's messy diaper and lifted Sara's legs like she would Savannah, and slid the diaper out from under her. She took baby wipes and one by one wiped Sara clean. She put Sara into a fresh Pampers and closed the tapes.

"All clean." Anna said.

"Now I get to change you." said Sara smiling.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 16: Meals & Messes

Anna lay down without complaint and Sara detected the slightest of smiles on her lips. Sara undid Anna’s jeans and slid them off of her. She undid the tapes on Anna’s wet Pampers and took it off her. She got a baby wipe and slowly wiped Anna’s bottom from front to back until she was clean. Anna shivered.

“Sorry the wipe was cold.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter 17: Late Night Snacks

Sara walked into the house carrying Holly and the diaper bag. She went upstairs to the nursery; she set Holly in the crib and began to unpack the diaper bag. She put the dirty diapers in their appropriate diaper pails and setting the unused diapers on the changing table. Sara finished unpacking the diaper bag, set it aside, picked Holly up, and headed downstairs to the living room.

They sat on the couch playing with the TV on until just before Holly's bedtime when Holly began to cry. Sara checked her diaper, it was dry. Sara figured she was hungry so she picked Holly up, and headed into the kitchen. Sara made Holly a bottle which she guzzled down. They went back into the living room to kill the last half hour before it was time for Holly to go to bed.

The time arrived and Sara took Holly up to the nursery and put her into her jammies and put her to bed. Sara headed downstairs again to watch TV for a little while longer.

Sara sat down on the couch and kicked off her pants. Sitting there in just a diaper and t-shirt she mindlessly flipped the channels. After a few times through the stations and determining there was nothing on she headed up to the nursery, lay down, and went to sleep.

It felt like she'd just fallen asleep, but soon Sara was woken to the sound of Holly crying. Sara stumbled over to light switch and flipped it. She walked over to the crib and picked Holly up, her diaper was soaked. She carried Holly over to the changing table and undid her jammies and the tapes of the diaper. Sara wiped Holly clean, and put her into a fresh diaper and put her back to bed.

Sara walked back over to the changing table and wrapped up the diaper and wipes, and threw them into the diaper pail. Sara's stomach growled as the diaper fell in. She headed downstairs for a midnight snack.

Sara found some chips and ate a few handfuls. As she put the chips away she felt the need to poo. She put the chips away and relaxed knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep having to poo. Within a few minutes she had filled her diaper. She went back up to the nursery.

Sara was too tired to wanna change her diaper now so she lay down feeling the poo squish around in her diaper hoping for the best.

• Like 2

Chapter 18: Wake Up Call

Sara woke up to the sound of the phone ringing and the strong smell of poo in the air. She stood up and quickly ran downstairs to the phone. As she ran she could feel the poo in her diaper and realized it was all over her. She grabbed the phone on the last possible ring.

"Hello?" Sara said, still slightly groggy.

"Hi Sara, this is Mr. Smith. Hope I didn't wake you." he said.

"You did, but its fine. I should be up by now anyway."

"I'm sorry. I just called to tell you we're coming home early. We should be home by tomorrow night. We'll pay you for the full time of course."

Sara didn't care about the money. She froze. She still had probably half a pack of her own diapers to wear yet, and the whole nursery smelled of dirty diapers. Sara loved that smell but she was sure the Smiths wouldn't.

"That'd be fine Mr. Smith. Thank you." Sara finally spat out. Her heart was going a mile a minute.

"Alright, I have to go, but we'll see you tomorrow night. Have a good day."

And with that the conversation was over. Sara had 36 hours to wear as many diapers as possible and get rid of them before the Smiths got home. As well as clean the house and of course care for Holly. It was time to get moving, but first she needed to get out of her poopy diaper.

She walked into the nursery as quiet as she could. Holly was somehow still asleep. She got a diaper, baby wipes, and the changing pad because she didn't want to make a mess, and headed downstairs knowing it was going to be bad. If she didn't get diaper rash she'd be really lucky. She walked back downstairs to the living room.

Sara laid the changing pad down in the center of the room. She'd been in the dark and running around she'd never looked to see how much of a mess she was. She began looking herself over. She couldn't see it but she knew her butt was covered in poo, so were the backs of her legs, she could feel it between her legs, and a little up the front. She was a total mess, but from the looks of it she wouldn't have gotten it on the sheets.

She sat her diapered bottom on the changing pad and undid the tapes of her messy Pampers. Her front looked okay, just a little had gotten onto her pelvis, and between her legs was a total mess though. She began wiping herself off, one baby wipe at a time. After four baby wipes she finally had between her legs clean, now it was on to her butt. She lifted her legs and slid the diaper out from under her, it was bad, and she could tell by the way the diaper looked. She began wiping, one wipe at a time. Finally, after what seemed like fifteen baby wipes, she felt clean again. She opened up the diaper and slid it under her and closed the tapes. It felt good to be clean again.

Now it was time to use a lot more diapers, and clean as much as she could.

• Like 1

Here's two more chapters.

Chapter 19: Wetting, Messing, Cleaning, Panicking

Now in a clean diaper Sara headed into the kitchen to make breakfast. Considering it was going to be her last here she decided to make scrambled eggs. She got the eggs out, turned on the stove, and in no time she had a nice breakfast. She sat down at the table in just her diaper and tee and ate her eggs with a tall glass of orange juice.

Just as she finished eating and was walking to put her plate in the sink she heard Holly cry from the nursery. She set her plate in the sink and headed upstairs to get Holly.

She walked into the nursery and picked up Holly and checked her diaper. She was wet. Sara wasn't at all surprised. She carried Holly over to the changing table to change her diaper. She laid Holly down, changed her diaper, and put her into a fresh one. She put Holly into a clean onesie, tossed the dirty diaper into the diaper pail, and headed downstairs to give her a bottle.

Sara made a bottle for Holly and held her as she drank it. Once Holly finished it Sara burped her and set the bottle in the sink. She noticed that the sink was most likely her first major task of the day, it was almost overflowing. So she set Holly in the high chair, and decided to do the dishes.

Chapter 20: One Last Night In Diapers

Sara loaded all the dishes into the dish washer that she could and left the remaining dishes in the sink. She put soap in the dishwasher and turned it on. All that was left in the sink were a few plates and Holly's bottles that needed to be washed by hand.

She filled the sink with warm water and added the soap and in a matter of ten minutes she had the bottle and plates clean and dried and put away in the cupboard. All the running water had made her have to wet though. Sara relaxed and as though it were natural she wet her diaper. In no time her diaper was warm and wet, but she didn't have time to change just yet, she had to clean up the living room. She picked up Holly on her way into the living room.

She set Holly in the play pen in the corner of the living room and put things back in order. She quickly vacuumed the room, much to Holly's dislike. Sara calmed Holly down and headed to the place in need of the most cleaning, the nursery. She picked Holly up and headed up stairs.

She placed Holly into the crib and set to work. She had never noticed before but both diaper pails were overflowing and the room really did smell like dirty diapers. She looked around the room, other than needing to take out the diaper pails badly she had nothing major to clean. She tied up the bag with all of Holly's dirty diapers in it and took it out to the trash, was kind of sad for her to throw all those diapers out, it was like every diaper was a memory she'd have forever. She went back up to the nursery, there was no reason to empty hers yet as she still had more to go and didn't want to use up another bag. Sara grabbed a diaper and took off her wet one, wiped herself clean, and tossed it with the other dirty diapers, put herself in a clean diaper, picked up Holly and went downstairs.

Cleaning hadn't taken anywhere near as long as she'd thought it would so she sat on the couch playing with Holly with the TV on in the background. Late in the afternoon Sara put Holly down for a nap and went back downstairs. As she was about to sit down she had the strong urge to mess and in no time had filled her diaper. She sat down on the couch and felt the poo smush around in the diaper.

After half an hour she went upstairs to check on Holly, she was still asleep. While up there Sara changed into another diaper and went back downstairs. She watched some more TV and soon had wet again. She was greatly enjoying burning through diaper after diaper. She went upstairs and changed into a clean diaper. Holly was awake; Sara picked her up and went back downstairs.

After watching a lot of TV Holly began to cry, Sara checked her diaper but it was dry. So she picked Holly up and went and made her a bottle, as Holly sucked it down she realized it was dinner time and once Holly finished Sara made herself some Easy-Mac.

There was nothing to do so Sara just played with Holly and watched TV. About an hour later Holly messed her diaper, Sara picked her up and on the way up to the nursery Sara flooded her diaper. Now they both needed a diaper change.

Sara laid Holly down on the changing table, took off her little jeans and undid the tapes of the diaper. This one was particularly smelly, Sara smiled.

"One good stinker for our last night in diapers together huh?" Sara asked Holly.

She wiped Holly clean and put her into a fresh diaper. She closed the tapes and put Holly's pants back on, and put her into the crib while she changed her own diaper. Sara took off her soggy diaper and wiped herself clean. She got a clean diaper and put it on, wrapped the wipes up in the dirty diaper and added it to her pile next to the diaper pail. She picked up Holly and headed back downstairs.

They sat watching TV and cuddling until Holly fell asleep. Sara took her upstairs, got her into just her onesie and covered her up in the crib. She kissed her on the forehead and went back downstairs.

Sara sat watching P.S I Love You on TV when she had to mess again, in no time her diaper was full and she went upstairs and got a clean one. She changed herself on the living room floor. Once the movie finished, she went to bed. It had been an okay last night in diapers.

• Like 1