LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Try And Understand

Guest lazyeye

no it was for medical reasons--my college wouldn't let me take a quarter off till I got to a urologist to get my incontinence under control--at the time I was stuck in cheap storebrand diapers that'd leak every two to three hours, I couldn't study at all and ended up failing every class one quarter.

I read too much into how you worded the original post, yet I wasn't being snarky, even mild discussions of spanking can cause severe flashbacks for me...

it doesn't excuse your implication that I am stupid or my reaction to your insult either.

I leave you with this one last bit of advice: don't assume idiocy, I've seen it backfire too often.

I should have let it pass, too. Just didn't like what I considered the typical snarky comment from somebody too dense to understand the point I was trying to make, a beatdown of that asshole OP.

As for not finishing college, I'm sorry if it was for lack of money. Hope that's all it was, your 134 IQ notwithstanding.

Did I misunderstand something here - why is everyone acting like OP was serious or at least discussing the merits of OPs post? I though OP was WM247 just trolling some more? Isn't that why DD banned the user and mentioned his university? If that's the case I'd hate to think WM247 might get on here again and see everyone shaking their pitchforks in his thread - that would do his trolley heart proud.

ok if an OP is banned within like 5 minutes of making a post lets just LEAVE THE POST ALONE

the whole reason the op was banned is bewcause the post was created to do... exactly what it is doing.. making people fight....

• Like 2