LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best For The $ Purple Diapers ?

I'm very new to different diapers. I've only bought a couple of times online, I don't wear as much as most people so I have been content with the ones you can find in health supply stores. That said, I got a package of DRY247 and I LOVED them, mostly because they were purple. Sooo, my question is - what is the best all around purple diaper?? Also, do they make size L diapers in Blue?? Thanks!

Guest Unconstruct

Molicare FTW and not only purple, but light purple with a design all over them that looks very babyish. I love Molicare and I bet you will too.(Get the Super Plus) MegaCare line had a all purple diaper that was awesome...I think they discontinued though. Also on Ebay some AB girl sells purple diapers, but I'm not sure of the type...they look very purple and thick though.

I believe you can get the thinner molicare in blue, but A lot of large diapers are blue. Most hospital brand are blue.. Prevail-NU-Fit, Attends large breathables....All blue.

Most sites that you order from have a sizing guide that usually tells the colors of the diapers. If not, then email or call them up and ask what colors they come in.

Later on I will hunt down a nice blue, large diaper for you.

Guest Unconstruct

Thanks so much! I placed an order for some Molicare Super Plus. I'll be sure to let you know how they turn out. :thumbsup:

You'll like them.

Those were the first online diaper I ordered and when I held the bag it was so heavy. It was bliss when I put it on and I was at a motel... I got into the bed and just slipped away into Heaven lol I couldn't believe how babyish they were....so comfy.

Molicare are part of my top five favorite brands.

I like purple too! Many (MANY!) moons ago (about 10 years or so now!) EUROBRIEF used to have a pattern of purple diamonds and vertical stripes on white plastic. I loved the pattern (looked kind of like a goofy European Football pattern) because it was something a little different. But for the past 4 years or so EUROBRIEF has been just a boring green in large. Nothing against green, it's just kind of boring for me. I wish the pattern(s) came back :.(