LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Underjams - Any Thoughts?

I've just treated myself to a pack of these Pampers Underjams after being very disapointed with the huggies version. I found the underjams fit much better and hold a lot more without leaking

what do you guys think? anybody know of a better pull up?

^_^

If you can wear them without the sides splitting that's great. They are too small for most people though.

The only pull ups I have every been happy with since I was a skinny teenager that could fit Goodnites are the Shoppers Drug Mart brand overnight ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I think I got lucky at first with the underjams - I see what you mean by the side splitting now - I only need to look at the sides in the morning and they are falling to pieces :( but they are the best for holding a good couple of floodings from what I have seen

I can wear the underjams without them splitting, but from the sample I received in the mail I will not be buying any soon.

I believe they leaked on me on the first wetting, I wasn't impressed.

I also did not care for the low rise, I happen to like the higher rise of good nights and I think they worked much better and I was really impressed how they worked with a stuffer.

I do think the down fall of GN's and UJ's is pull up design, I do not like to take everything off just to put on a new diaper.

They're good for nap time, when you know you won't be wetting but still want that comfort feeling. They can handle little wets, but any semblance of a major flood will cause it to burst.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

To answer your question Yes I've tried these Pull Ups form pampers and they are great if you can fit into them. For me I'm pretty small in the waist. I have a 26" waist size and these diapers aren't all that tight on me. I've had a few problems with the sides splitting when i sleep at night but most of the nights im okay goodnites fit me with no problem at all but i don't like the sides of them they seem to chaff me and have a much high cut in them on the waist unlike pamper underjams. Anyways I hope that helps a little. I believe that Goodnites XL are from ?-125 lbs so you might try those instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

pros: holds more and leaks less than goodnites ... quieter, too

cons: elastics literally disintegrate, lower rise.

i'm a 33 waist, and if i pre-stretch them before wearing, they're fine - but i do have to have rise in the front and lower on the butt. when i sleep in them i usually wear briefs over them to hold them on. also, they don't leak when laying on my back and letting loose, unlike goodnites.