LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Diaper Removal

Guest smellypoofingers

Guest smellypoofingers

My abdl friend is a lurker here, so when me and him started talking today about this subject he told me to come hereand ask and get a collective response to the question.

Me and him are abdls to the max. We both wet and we both mess our diapers. I don't like doing number 3 in diapers, but he does all the time. Number 3 is ejaculate FYI.

I live at my mom's house, and he lives with his uncle (difficult situtation for him). And since we both mess on a regular basis the topic messy diaper removal comes up frequently. See, his uncle doesn't know of diapers, an my mom doesn't know of my diapers; and both of us don't want to be found out, which is why we only mess when alone. Sometimes we get together and mes our diapers together while enjoying some crib time together. This doesn't happen often but when it does we get as messy as possible together.

Well anyway, when he messes at his uncle's house, he's got this rad situation going on where the uncle has a trash can positioned RIGHT BELOW my friend's 2nd floor bedroom. Even better, it's always open! What he does is when he is alone he messes, or if uncle is home and he wants to mess he just sprays incense and messes, when he is done with the messy diaper and has finished the cleanup, he rolls the poopy wipes in the dirty diaper and tapes the tapes down to secure it and opens the window and tosses it out onto the first floor garbage bin outside. I am pretty jealous of him having an easy removal routine. He has stated to me it's not foolproof, as he has to throw something else out to cover the messy diaper; while other times his bad aims makes the diaper either the side of the can and tear open the diaper spilling out the contents, while other times he has said the diaper just hits the ground and explodes like a grenade, which he then has to go out and clean up. Mostly though he say it works. (Well he did tell me one time he hit a raccoon on the head with a folded up messy diaper. LOL. I don't believe it though that's really nasty).

My removal isn't as easy. I mess my diaper about 4 times a week, plus or minus 2 or 3 messy diapers. Whenever I am done being messy I cleanup and roll the dirty diaper into a ziplock bag, then another ziplock bag, then a few trash bags with some scent thrown in, then one more large tie bag and then I secure it in a footlocker I have at the end of my bed that is airtight and only accessible through one key in the world: the one I wear on a necklace around my neck at all times. It's the only way I can be sure no one discovers my dirty diapers. I do this and then when I can, take the messy diapers out and throw them onto the curb (we don't have a garbage can). Locking the dirties up in multiple layers serves a twofold purpose: to keep odors in, and to keep wild animals at night OUT. Since we don't have a can, animals have been known to tear into our trash. We've woken up many times to trash strewn across the lawn. I make sure that when we wake up some animal hasn't torn into my diapers and gotten my poop all over the lawn. Couldn't explain it to my mom if that happened. Luckily I dont' write my name on my diapers in sharpie like I used to: I used to love drawing on my diapers while I was messy in them.

Oh....ok. Topic. My abdl friend wanted to know and wanted me to ask you all how you remove your messy diapers? And if you have had any mishaps like me and him have in removing messy diapers from the home? He wants to read the responses....i don't know why. Maybe to see if others may do the same thing he does?