LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Got Here

Hi everyone I am a newbie here but have been reading the posts for several months. I thought I would relate my story as to how I ended up in this ABDL world.

I am in my late 40's and have had nagging prostate issues for years. About 2-1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with moderate BPH. Over the several months prior to diagnosis my symptoms had escalated and I had actually started to wet the bed on occasion. After discussing the condition with my urologist and wife I decided that I did not want to start on any medications at this point in my life. After yet another nightime accident I reluctantly made my first diaper purchase. My wife was very sypathetic (she actually made that first diaper purchase for me). Well the first time I put a diaper on I could not believe the incredible calming effect it had on me. My wettings wern't frequent, perhaps twice a month but I quickly noticed that on those nights that I ended up actually using the diaper I was much more rested in the morning. For years I had been pretty much waking up at least twice a night with bladder pain and using the toilet. The combination of the pain and lack of sleep was really effecting my quality of life.

Realizing that I was happier (and healthier) when I was able to use the diapers it was clear that things would be better if I could use them everynight. This turned out to be far more dificult than I expected. I finally tried some hypnosis tapes (socalab & warpmymind) and after about 5 months I was pretty much dependent on the diapers at night. I have been through a number of brands and styles but have finally setteled on the AbiForm X-Plus. I have also started wearing plastic pants over them. I think the combination gives me a total sense of trust which really helped with the retraining process. I now sleep through almost every night and usually wake up soaking wet but well rested.

As time went on I started to get into it some more and have started wearing plastic pants with nursery prints and using a pacifier and bottle on occasion (when my wife is traveling). I just find the entire experience to have a calming effect on me and helps me deal better with my high pressure job and hectic life.

The only negative thing so far is that over the last couple of months I have had two daytime accidents so I have had to start wearing protection 24/7, something I really did not plan on. I think I can deal with this but time will tell if it becomes a problem for me.

Anyhow I thought some might be intereted in my story.

Guest farenhyte452

daytime accidents are a good thing, not bad. i am an accident fetish person and i like to trigger accidents in public private accidents are useless because there is no one to witness and smell it but me. accidents are part of being abdl and embrace the leaks dont be embarrassed. if you act like it's intentionle then it's less emberrassing since peoplewould know you meant to pee on the floor. anyone else here an accident fetish lover? wet leaks are fn but not as fun as messy leaks. sweat pants are good tohide the trickle down the leg but it will eventually hit the floor so be careful where you step don't stpe in your own mess or pee and ruin your shoes let the janitors clean up after you and you be poopy all day and night lik yous ay.

Guest farenhyte452

haha no i'm not that guy you speak of. i know who you talk about. that's why i am just talking without worrying about others undermining me. i am an accident fetishest and like to stage accidents like the japese girls who do thatthing where they wet their panties in public and get punished fore it. my only eccentcity is i like to stage accidents prferably messy accidents are more fun to deal with. that guy you mentioned is different i don't enjoy scat play as much its more about staging accidents and feeling the shame. i do have a liking to mess everywhere. i admit it.

Wow! I guess the angry mob wanted to take the night off (But apparently not the Angry Mods! Go Mod Team GO!)

All I gotta say is I'm glad I'm not a janitor if you really do like to have messy accidents for others to clean up. Seems kinda low brow and disrespectful, and ummm whats the word? Nasty. That's the word.

Unless of course you were just waxing philosophical and pooping on the floor and being careful not to ruin your shoes while someone else cleaned it up was simply a metaphor to convey an abstract truth that we all strive to better our lives with little regard to how our efforts affect others?

Somehow I'm betting it was poop in the floor.

Anyways Hi Frank! Welcome. Sorry your intro thread got trolled.

Welcome Frank.

I enjoyed your story and I see several similarities to my own. I too sleep much better when diapered and I love the convenience of not haveing to get up to pee. If I get up, it is usually difficult for me to get back to sleep, and that affects my work the next day. When I am diapered, I wake up, pee, and go back to sleep, wet and happy. I wish that my wife was as supportive as yours is, but because I have been a diaper lover all my life,(since age 3) she is reluctant to see my wearing as a need rather than a desire.

I hope you enjoy it here at DD and look forward to reading more posts from you.

Frank welcome to DD,I hope you enjoy it here.While many of us wear diapers for many different reasons I think i can speak for the vast majority that we are not like that op who likes to mess himself and some janitor clean it up. I wear all the time now as well and take comfort in knowing that i'm protected if the need be, especially at night, so once again welcome and enjoy.

Wow! I guess the angry mob wanted to take the night off (But apparently not the Angry Mods! Go Mod Team GO!)

Dang... If I miss too many more of these, I'm goinna hafta turn in my pitchfork, rope, and torch... Onna these days, we gotta find that bridge they're hiding out under and introduce it to one of those giant earth mover trucks, or something else that could never be supported by conventional building materials... :drive1:

On a happier note: Greetin's and welcome, Frank. I hope ya have a good time, here. And like the others said, don't mind the trolls.

• 3 years later...

I have been away from the site for a long time but thought I should finally post an update although things have not really changed much. I am completely dependent on diapers at night. Most mornings I wake up wet. Occasionally I find that I have leaked but we keep the mattress protected so other than needing to wash the sheets on those rare