LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey!

Guest farenhyte452

Guest farenhyte452

Hey forum Daily Diaper! I have lurked on here for awhile and have been a closeted diaperlover for a long time and lately have been getting the itch to diaper again so recently stocked up on as many diapers as possible and moved out on my own so I can be diapered all day every day. I like being wet, but i like being poopy more so and spend my days off from school and work poopy and doing everything poopy public and private it make me happy to do this way :whistling: I hope to find people like me who poop for fun into their diaper and crawl around like a baby making stinkies in didies. i see similer people that do this here too so i hope i am not alone to have a squishy bottom every day it makes me feel like a baby more than being wet i love it. one of the simpeler activitys i do in poopy nappies is push a full load and fill my diaper up to max pressure and fall onto my squishy tushy and make a poopy explosion in my diaper. smell is wonderful, the best thing to wake up to more than anything else is a room that smells like a huge liqidy diarrhea ruunny mess in my diaper and I can't get out of bed most days on time because I play with myself in my poopy diaper until I cum into it then stay poopy and wet until noon and go out to check the mail. favorite thing to do in poopy diaper in public around people is ride the greyhound bus around town and enjoy being poopy around people and they can't do anything about the smelly baby next to them being all squishy. hope I can make friends here! espesically poopy ones maybe hopefully I can make a abdl friend and we can change each other's poopy diapers or have some poop play :smiley-baby-boy:

Guest farenhyte452

I am sorry but what? did I say something to make you mad at me? I have been closeted for a long time buyng diapers on and off and wareing them and using them alot. I said before i like wetting my diaper and putting my hand on my genitle area and feel as the peepee makes my diaper swell waaay big and it's erotic and makes me feel good. But a poopy diaper is sooooo awesome and maeks me feel like baby. I stay alone at home and sometimes I flood and load my diaper first the peepee though to get the diaper moist and ready for the poopy load, so i push as hard as I can (almost tearing my asshole!!) and experience orgasm as my slipper poop slithers out of my bottom and pushes my diaper back out so far it's unbelievable I can put my hand back there and grab the diaper and feel the already swelled from pee part then extend out from my bottom as I fill my diaper up with poop and it mkes me so horny. sometimes like to untape diaper and remove to look inside and see my poop and the sight of a massive load of poopy sitting in the diaper gets me hot so I masterbate into the feces making sure not to get poop everywhere. poop play is good too and hope to meet someone who plasy with their poop.one thing i don't like is poop underfingernails because it's hard to get poop out of fingernails and atemptting to get it out only pushes the poo farther into the fingernail.

Right now sitting in a fresh mess feeling babyish and hot. also suirming around to get the poop to the front of my diaper to get my penis fully cloathed in my poop. nothing is more erotic than masterbating and seeing the cum fly oout from a a curtain of poop. i can't help i like poop play and others like me do like it too ait's fun and exciting. have you ever tried pooping yourself silly? like unloading a massive load so big that the tapes can't hold the load? One of my dreams is to be in public particularyly a place with lot of people like the mall and sit in the food court and push a two punder into my diaper and stnd up to find out the load is too heavy and it snaps the tapes and my diaper topples out in my shorts and a have a terribly bad messy spill all over the food court next to people eating chili burgers. to feel the embarassment of having everyone look at me as my totally brown diaper spills the poop onto the floor running down my leask in poop mudslide and try to clean it up myself with napkins from the table and scoop it onto a plate and toss it away.