LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Albany Ageplay Munch!

ZoomElastic

I'm all excited! A friend and I are starting up an ageplay munch in Albany, NY!

The first Albany Age Play Munch will be held Tuesday, Oct. 12, at Jillian's of Albany, starting at 6 p.m. The munch is open to age players, those who are curious about age play, and their partners. Please join our Fetlife group for future notices, questions, discussions, etc.: http://fetlife.com/groups/22571

Attendees can eat, drink, be merry, chat, play some of the games, etc. While we encourage people to be themselves, have fun and enjoy the games, please note that this is a VANILLA setting and all attendees should be DRESSED and BEHAVE as such. Those dressed or acting inappropriately will be told to leave. Also, please note that munches are not dating services or pick-up events. We gather to discuss common issues and to make friends, not to get laid.

The group will meet in the basement/arcade level of the restaurant. Walk to the back of the restaurant along the right-hand side to find the staircase. Once downstairs, look for the teddy bear on the table.

Information on Jillian's, including a menu, directions and parking recommendations can be found at http://www.jilliansofalbany.com/

Please join our Fetlife group for future notices, questions, discussions, etc.: http://fetlife.com/groups/22571

First-timers who are nervous can arrange an early meeting with the munch hosts a half-hour early at 5:30 to talk about the event and ease into things. If you're interested in a "first-timers meeting," write AlbMunchHead, the owner of this Fetlife group.

Don't be intimidated. We're your friends, you just don't know us yet. :)

For questions, comments or to RSVP or just say "hi", please feel free to contact us at AlbMunchHead@yahoo.com

From all of us down here in New Jersey Littles, a HUGE SHOUT OUT to the Albany Age Players up north!!! We're only a few hour's drive away from you so its possible we might travel up there sometime as a small but supportive group! We are proud to be a part of www.LittlesMunch.com and welcome you guys and gals into the fold!

For anyone reading this, you have every reason to get excited!

• 4 weeks later...

That went really well. Lots of people turned out for something a bit off the mainstream. We had a very accepting vibe and space for more people. Some people came from far away and some people came out to their first kink thing. The space was all but private. There was a small snafu with the staffing but it worked out well enough.

Thanks so much to everyone who came to our first munch. We had a great turnout! It was wonderful talking with everyone. It was heartwarming to see so many people who shared my interest. It makes it easier to accept oneself. Good time had by all, I'd say.

Thanks everybody. See you next month too I hope!

• 2 weeks later...

Again Again!

We're doing it again on November 9, starting at 6pm and going until we're done, say 8 or 8:30. Basically same bat place, same bat time. Bring your conversation, some hungry if you like and maybe some video game or fussball money. Come out and meet some friendly people who aren't scary and who won't be mean. We're into this too and more. :)

Questions or comments, contact me at zoomelastic@gmail.com or the hosts at AlbMunchHead@yahoo.com

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...