LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thrift Store Diaper Finds

bulkybaby

So I went back to the Thrift store today and I found these white diapers with a yellow wetness indicator, and on the the tapes (two per side) the word "wings" is written on it. Does anyone have an idea on which diapers these are?Thanks in advance.

Guest Unconstruct

Love it Love it Love it.

It is awesome to see what can be found in a thrift store as far as diapers.

I hate though when you are with someone(mom lol)and she wants to stop to the thrift store.. We walk in and yepp! a couple packs of Attends in Large sitting there with a HOT cashier up front. It's like "Damn, I wish you were not here MOM!!

Anyways...That night I come back to get the Attends and they were there, but the HOT cashier was gone and some young dude was running the register.

So I went back to the Thrift store today and I found these white diapers with a yellow wetness indicator, and on the the tapes (two per side) the word "wings" is written on it. Does anyone have an idea on which diapers these are?Thanks in advance.

Kendall Wings Medium..from Google. from what I have gathered. Peach small, Blue Large, White Medium.

I am not a small, or I would be all over that to

Your reply makes no sense? My Reply was not to you, and your quote back to me has me at a loss. What the heck? :huh:

well it should have said

I am not a small, or I would be all over that too

(I did typo out one letter)

translates to

I am a large man. I would not fit into size small molicare adult disposable diapers. If i were a smaller stature person, and I knew of a thrift store that was selling this product and the quoted price, I would be very interested in purchasing them. I also would be interested it making worth the while of a fellow Daily Diapers.com member residing in a large metropolitan desert city to make this purchase on my behalf. Due to the fact that my body structure exceeds the recommended size for use of this particular product, I am taking no further action at this junction, other than to offer repaid1 the best of luck in completing this transaction.

is that better? :D

Every time I look in thrift stores, I always look for diapers. I have found Tenas, Molicare, Walgreens, Medline, and other brands I don't remember. I didn't recognize the name was why.

I've had some great finds at Savers stores. However, for the life of me, I've never once found diapers at the Goodwill stores. It is a shame too, because there are a lot of Goodwill stores compared to Savers stores. I was beginning to think Goodwill doesn't carry adult diapers. Does anyone else have issues with Goodwill never having anything? I think once I found like some booster pads but the bag was all torn up. But savers tends to have diapers all the time, mostly. Any tips with Goodwills to find diapers because I've just about given up on them.

I think goodwill and other stores that carry items people have donated to them don't always have itmes like adult diapers in stock on a regular basis.

it depends on what's brought in for donations.

but if you check with them often you should be able to find some eventually. :smiley-baby-boy:

Kendall i believe is what it is if the word is in Blue writing?