LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Mommy Or Daddys Perspective

• 2 weeks later...

I love being a Mommy - but sometimes I don't think my Abies know how much work goes into taking care of them. That would be my only complaint I think. OH, and sometimes finding the balance between grown-up time and AB time. I don't know if that is discussed here on the board, I will have have to do a search. I would love to see how others handle it. It can be hard.

I think the best thing is really not knowing what comes next - after all, being in a relationship with someone always leads to new and interesting things. I am a poly-mommy (is that word?) and I have a few babies that I am Mommy to. David tends to be a bit of a brat, Andrew is the sweetest thing in the world! But every day is a new adventure with so many different ways it could go.

There are so many fun variable to be played with and so much spur of the moment. Keeps this Mommy on her toes!

Melinda

I am a poly-mommy (is that word?)

It is now! ^_^

Also, I have a lot of trouble with the "adult time" vs. "baby time" thing too. After a while, I found things sort of set in place and you find a nice groove... but it's still a really troublesome issue. But that's from the perspective of a baby >.<

-Sophie

I love being a Mommy - but sometimes I don't think my Abies know how much work goes into taking care of them. That would be my only complaint I think. OH, and sometimes finding the balance between grown-up time and AB time. I don't know if that is discussed here on the board, I will have have to do a search. I would love to see how others handle it. It can be hard.

I think the best thing is really not knowing what comes next - after all, being in a relationship with someone always leads to new and interesting things. I am a poly-mommy (is that word?) and I have a few babies that I am Mommy to. David tends to be a bit of a brat, Andrew is the sweetest thing in the world! But every day is a new adventure with so many different ways it could go.

There are so many fun variable to be played with and so much spur of the moment. Keeps this Mommy on her toes!

Melinda

My little one doesn't act grown up during grown up time. I end up waiting on her hand and foot all the time so baby time has become more of a chore. I think I got stuck on the wrong end of the switch stick.

I love being a Mommy. My little boy is amazing, and wants so badly to be good. He is SO sweet.

My favorite things about being a Mommy would have to be nursing and the look on his face when he's doing it, and the intimacy it takes to connect with another person like that.

Due to current work circumstances, we live over 8 hours away. We see each other a few days out of every few weeks, so when we do - we hit the AB stuff hard core. In any given day we'll switch back and forth from Mommy to Daddy a couple of times. I know it won't always be that way, when our lives merge and become much more "normal" but I know it will always be a big part of who we are.

I'm really sorry for those of you who are stuck in an AB situation you aren't thrilled with. I can't really imagine that. I know I got really blessed. Aside from the distance, mine has been amazing. The only reason I AM ok to be this way is because of him, on both sides of the spectrum. Our AB lifestyle and exploring it in each other has become such a huge source of validation for us both, that we're ok and there isn't something "wrong" with us, and we both find great joy in it.

• 4 weeks later...