LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Helo Frome South Africa

Helo i have been fewing this fourm for some time now and have finaly desided to join.

A litle about myself.i sufer frome a disorder of writen exprsion witch is a form of dyslecsa. I meber of the south african navy. I am a adult baby and have know since i was a pre teen but only acted on my feeling untille i was 12 and would both pee and poo myself when i was about 15 my mother fond one of soild undies but she never suspected anything, she onl found out when i was 19 when i told her. I stay on base.

Guest Saturnine

Helo i have been fewing this fourm for some time now and have finaly desided to join.

A litle about myself.i sufer frome a disorder of writen exprsion witch is a form of dyslecsa. I meber of the south african navy. I am a adult baby and have know since i was a pre teen but only acted on my feeling untille i was 12 and would both pee and poo myself when i was about 15 my mother fond one of soild undies but she never suspected anything, she onl found out when i was 19 when i told her. I stay on base.

Welcome to DailyDiapers! Great place, great peeps.

Let me help you out though, your spelling is quite bad which is apologetical if you really are from SouthAfrica.

"Hello! I have been viewing this forum for some time now, and have finally decided to join.

A little about myself. I suffer from a disorder of written expression which is a form of dyslexia. I am a member of the south African Navy. I am an adult baby and have known since I was a pre-teen, but only acted on my feelings until I was 12 and would both pee and poo myself. When I was about 15, my mother found one of my soiled undies but she never suspected anything. She only found out when I was 19, when I told her. I stay on base."