LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thought I'D Say Hello.

Hi I'm a UK AB/DL and have been active for about the last 12 years now and thought it was about time I put my feet down and found a home on a forum some where and this seems like as nice a place as any.

I've had the desire to be put back into nappies and into sissy frilly baby pants and dresses since I was about 6 years old but only discovered the AB scene when I hit the internet about 12 or so years ago, and when I finally moved into a flat of my own about 7 years ago I the first thing I did was buy some nappies and a pair of big sissy frilly baby pants. Since then I've accumulated quite a variety of outfits and accessories from sissy frilly girls party dresses, lots of big frilly panties, a custom made grey school girl pinafore dress, plastic pants and baby bottles etc. I've also got a load of "big boys" clothes such as some custom made underpants and vest sets and other big boy clothes of the type I used to wear as a young lad back in the late 70's early 80's like corduroy trousers, polo shirts, roll neck jumpers, school boy style sandals and some school boy style grey shorts and a school blazer, and a whole load of other stuff besides. And of course I've got through quite a few nappies in the last 7 years.

I wouldn't say I was a 24/7 AB/DL, and some times I'll go 2 or 3 weeks without going into nappies, but at the same time it's become a part of my life to such an extent that I find it hard to imagine not being able to continue to express my AB/DL fantasies in the future.

I also enjoy drawing and painting and I've been contributing my illustrations to http://www.petticoated.com/ for a little while now. My pics are the ones by Charlie of course. There's quite a few of my older pictures on there, my newer illustrations are the ones in watercolours, which is what I've switched to now instead of doing the colouring on computer.

Anyway that's enough about me, so hello! :)

• 10 years later...

Hi and welcome to DD, Naughty Charlie. Nice to meet you, glad to have you join us. Come on in, lots of good likeminded people here. There’s lots of nice frilly, plastic lined panties over by the changing table, so toddle over there, when you can, lol. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!