LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crib Sleeping

Well I can assure you that getting out of that crib of mine is NOT easy. See that Poop Bear in the crib! In the sitting position he is 3 feet tall and at my 6 foot tall wearing footed PJ's getting out is almost impossible. The release latch is on the outside of the crib and is blocked by the 1 inch thick by 14 inch tall crib bumpers. As far as getting over the railing which is shoulder level not only does the height prevent climb out but just try raising a leg even above mid body length when wearing a footed sleeper.

Gee Puer get your roomates to chip in for the crib instead of car tire rims or a cb.

post-32594-0-26801800-1294169689_thumb.j

post-32594-0-26801800-1294169689_thumb.j

I would love a real crib in my size to sleep in at night thickly padded with no choice of wanting to use them or not. I can't get out of an adult crib on my own as I was hanging out in a friend's one time with the side up. It's not feasible as we have a very small house and no place to put one. You can always take an adult crib, take down one railing then make the bed to look more adultish then you have a daybed with no one knowing it's actually a crib. :)

Since late 1990 when I visited Tommy & Marky of DPF at their home, many people have asked me to try their adult cribs.

Two of my very best local in-person AB friends sleep in matching cribs virtually every night. They adore the experience.

Personally when I am actually sleeping I am out of my AB mood. So I prefer to do my sleeping, in diapers, on a conventional bed with a Secure Care waterproof sheet protecting the mattress. This way I can cuddle with my husband when I want, which is not part of my AB fantasy.

Not my lifestyle for many obvious reasons. I share a house with my younger brother and his wife and niether of them know this side about me. And I have no way of doing anything ab-related cause I can't do it for myself. Though I could easily fit in one, or even a large carseat or stroller. If only...

Personally I sleep in the crib with the railing just above the crib bumpers which are 14 inches above the crib mattress. At just over 14 inches it still prevents me from rolling out of the crib at night yet makes it easier to exit the crib should I need to exit for some reason.

The loft beds from IKEA can provide an ersatz crib experience, if you're desperate enough to sleep on an IKEA loft bed. And yes, for a year I was. The backstory : My roommate and I shared a horrible second floor walkup two room apartment. Literally, I slept on a loft bed in the front room, she slept on a couch in the back room, and the hallway between the rooms was also the kitchen. The bathroom was off my ersatz bedroom/library/dining room/sewing room.

Naturally, privacy was non existent. I bought the bed so as to actually have floor space, but discovered it had impressively high horizontal safety rails (a wise precaution when your bed is five and a half feet up). With a curtain draping the outside, it was my personal ersatz-crib, and the only private space I had. Any AB paraphernalia I dared to have was stored in pockets sewn along the inside of the rails like crib bumpers. It made the best of the situation, and it kept my roommate blissfully oblivious.

You don't get the real trapped feeling when the rails are horizontal, but having the rails alone was fun. ( If you are an AB, or really if you are anyone, I do not recommend that living arrangement. Do not compromise on having a bedroom with a door.) I imagine someone who's crafty enough could hack the IKEA kits to move the bed to the bottom of the posts and use the posts to McGyver up crib bars.