LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Ab/Dl/Lb In The Austin Area

Snarf

I'm 45, male, and just outside of Bastrop. I wanted to get my name in here in case there are any fun events going go this fall. I also have an adult crib for sale, it's a prototype so the construction was fast and on the cheap, but the price would reflect that and I'm either about to store it or tear it apart, but I'd prefer to see someone get some use out of it if possible. It was fun a few days but to me it's now just a bed you can't roll out of. You can see it here ( http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings-introductions/26455-hello-all.html) if you're interested. Thanks and please let me know if any fun playdates are coming up where wandering the world in a T-shirt, a diaper, and tennis shoes sounds like a great idea to someone with a beer in their hands who might even be dressed that way at the same time...

Guest dan_in_tx

Austin Munch is now happening the 3rd Sat of every month. Join diaperspace.com and then look ofr the Austin group for details.

Hope to see you there

I'm 45, male, and just outside of Bastrop. I wanted to get my name in here in case there are any fun events going go this fall. I also have an adult crib for sale, it's a prototype so the construction was fast and on the cheap, but the price would reflect that and I'm either about to store it or tear it apart, but I'd prefer to see someone get some use out of it if possible. It was fun a few days but to me it's now just a bed you can't roll out of. You can see it here ( http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings-introductions/26455-hello-all.html) if you're interested. Thanks and please let me know if any fun playdates are coming up where wandering the world in a T-shirt, a diaper, and tennis shoes sounds like a great idea to someone with a beer in their hands who might even be dressed that way at the same time...