LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drinking While Diapered

I stopped wetting the bed involuntarily around 10 years old.

But one thing I still do (or have started to do as an adult) is wet the bed if I drink too much.

Cokes use to be my problem when I was a child

Now Bacardi & Coke always ends me up with a weak bladder. (or more likely, a deep sleep)

I actually like the fact that as an adult that I can put on a Bambino on.

And "No Worries"!!!

When I was a younger, I was shamed for it.

I hated wetting the bed as a kid.

But now, something I use to hate has become something I now embrace.

Because I know even though it may really be my fault this time,

I'm covered. (literally)

Does it take that MUCH (or that little) to make me happier as an adult?

Yeh my bladder control goes out of the window when I drink too and I wet heavily and sleep deeply. I to deal with this by slipping on a Cuddlz (Bambino) and plastic pants and I love it, it is like being a bed wetter again - which I was fairly late into childhood (didn't bother me too much though)

My problem though is I wet so heavily that I totally saturate the diaper and wet the bed anyway! ^^

But yes it is strange how things flip around when your an adult :)

Beer...water...beer...water...beer....water, water = nice wet night!

Your mileage may vary.

Have fun,

Honu

Guest Saturnine

Nope diapers and alcohol should not mix because you may drnik too much and lose inhibition and not become aware of how much you are wetting. The last time I D'd and D'd I drank too much vodka and ended up....well I will be plain and honest I urinated all over the living room. Problem was I thought I was peeing into the diaper and I WAS, but had over saturated the diaper and leaked everywhere and did not know until the following morning and the place smelled of ammonia really bad.

So unless you drin just a bit, or think you have a strong hold on liquor, don't do this. If you have been drunk you know that things get more...reckless....and you don't...think...properly. And something simple like peeing turns into a disaster. It's a good thing I didn't load up on food either....yuck imagine the mess then.

That was the last time I D'd and D'd.

Now I Diaper and toke it up. You can be stoned off your gourd and still realize if you are peeing on the carpet.

Its funny this was posted yesterday bc I got pretty hammered last night and woke up to my gf telling me that I had wet my diaper I'm so glad she accepts me still she has never minded me in diapers since the first time I told her which was about a year and a half ago