LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Fricking Kitten Has Clawed Four Packets Of Tena Slips,

Then, by implication, there's no place for demotion or banishment on the basis of individual merit here? It's corporate or nothing at all? The way I see it (a.k.a. "IMHO"), a person rises or falls based on his attitude or actions. He/she is solely responsible for his words and actions. Why should many suffer for the misdeeds of one?

It's often been said by some that "nobody wins unless everyone wins". It's also been said that "a tree cannot grow unless you prune it". In the end, this is all up to one person: darkfinn. His defeatist and fatalist remarks do this Forum absolutely no good at all. Merely my POV.

Actually, he made a very good point regarding the fact that the board can turn parts of our posts into unwanted advertisement links. Really hit the nail on the head with that one.

Then, by implication, there's no place for demotion or banishment on the basis of individual merit here? It's corporate or nothing at all? The way I see it (a.k.a. "IMHO"), a person rises or falls based on his attitude or actions. He/she is solely responsible for his words and actions. Why should many suffer for the misdeeds of one?

It's often been said by some that "nobody wins unless everyone wins". It's also been said that "a tree cannot grow unless you prune it". In the end, this is all up to one person: darkfinn. His defeatist and fatalist remarks do this Forum absolutely no good at all. Merely my POV.

There is one set of rules for everybody ;) So yes- a person can be banished if they break those rules (individual merit) :o Until then they do have the same rights as you and me B) Favoritism only works in your favor when you're the favorite; otherwise it works against you and everyone else too :bash: No favorotism here even though I do have favorites just like everyone else does :)

Bettypooh

Some cats love the taste of plastic and you should make sure to keep your bags out of their reach.

Investing in some plastic container boxes to stuff your diapers in might be a good solution.

You could have a shredding problem with furniture and you might want to invest in a scratching post and nail clippers or one of those fancy motorized nail sanders that they advertise on TV. Have your vet show you how to do it properly.

As for the pee and poop issue you cat might either be sick or your litter box needs cleaning out. We try to clean ours at least 3 times. That reduces odors too.

Good luck and stay pampered

SoCalAB

:thumbsup:

http://socalab.250x.com

I accidentally left my wardrobe door open stacked four deep with tena slips supers and the little moister has ripped them to shredders making them useless and leaky, that cat has been nothing but a pain in the arse with the pissing and shitting everywhere., Now this. ;(

Take cat, take burlap sack, insert cat into said sack and tie closed, throw cat in river.

Problem solved.

You've got issues if you were being serious. That's something that a sociopath would think to do.

My thoughts to

Not saying if they are right or wrong as it is the personal opinion of many,

but 9 million of your ancestors did it that way. Pups and Kittens when not feasible to the western family life and budget were often tied in those burlap sacks and drowned... In the 30-70's many more than not felt it was the humane thing to do.