LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

September Leicester Age Play And Dl Much

Cid

Hello all that time again... the time to say, the next Leicester munch be happening and it will be on the 25th of September. The munch starts at 12 and ends when everyone decides to go home, which is usually about 5. All are welcome, be they ABs, littles, DLs, Mummies/Daddies or just curious and interested people.

The purpose of this munch (as with most munchs) is to be a place for people to come together and chat and hopefully have a good time. It is not intended to be a dating service, of course if you make some friends there that is great and if that friendship turns into something more I am sure we will all be happy for you but that is not the intend function of the event and you would certainly be ill advised to come expecting anything more than a friendly conversation. And it may go without saying but this is not a play party and will be taking place in a public setting.

Due to the fact that we will be in public and therefore for the sake of others at the event, the general public and yourself there are a few rules. Firstly dress in ‘street cloths’, nothing AB or overly childish. No AB/DL play. And no photos unless you ask everyone first (and watch out for anyone in the back of the shot). Now you are welcome to wear nappies if you choose to or need to but please do so as discreetly as possible, and of course wearing is not mandatory

If there is anything I have left out or if you need any more detail feel free to ask.

Oh and there will be and A-Z map on the table with an apple on it so you can tell it is us. I forgot the map last time but got one on the way home that will now stay in my bag so it can’t happen again

The keen eyed among you may have noticed that there is no venue. As the current venue has changed somewhat. It is fine as long as we make sure there is never more than 6 people there at a time lol, plus it is a little pricy.

So I am currently looking for a new venue. The front runners are FireBug (http://firebugbar.net/) and The Darkside cafe. So if anyone has any view on ether of these places or any other options feel free to let me know. Oh and seeing as it is one of the big differences, would any one mind not being able to have an alcoholic drink at the munch.

Also we are always looking for things to do after the munch when everyone has turned and settled down so again any ideas are welcome.

I was thinking of a fun day out. Not necessarily a munch. Anybody like the idea of going Ice skating? Obviously it would be later in the year.

:thumbsup: That would be great! Even though the last time I went ice skating was about 18 years ago and spent 90% of the time on my back.. It was still loads of fun so it'd be good to give it a go again.

As for FireBug, I've only ever been there at night and it's always packed so no idea how busy it is during the day. Most drinks taste awful there but like most places I'd imagine non-alcoholic drinks are OK. 5/10

Well I am sure we can sort something out like that. Ice skating sounds fun, not done it in a while. Pian balling could be fun... anyone know when Bear season is :P

And they have the normal munch at firebug and it is not to busy then but that is on a sunday so not sure what it would be like on a saturday. And I never found the drinks there to bad.

I am planing on popping into to the cafe some time soon... not wanting to make any one sound like an alcoholic but would anyone mind having the munch some where that doesn't serve alcohol...

sorry about the spelling, I will edit this in the morning as I should have left for work already.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi...

I was just wondering what you guys normally went to some other place after you'd met up?

Reason is I'll be working and was maybe thinking of heading over afterwards but I wouldn't get to leicester till about half two ish.

I've not been to a munch before but I'm always working when they're on so I was just wondering if coming late would be feasible?

Thanks, J

well we are normally there untill 4-5ish so if you get there for 2:30 then we will be there fo a little while.

And we sometimes go for something to eat etc after. We are trying to sort out some more fun things to do after so if you have any ideas that you think would make your rush triped more worthwiled let me know.