LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving Sucks

I'm sorry I haven't been around the past few days. I know a lot of people were/are worried about me. And I sort of left without any indication of leaving and so forth. But in reality I didn't exactly leave. I just got busier and busier until my free time disappeared completely.

So I moved out of my mom's house and into my first apartment (which is on the campus of my new school). It was a three day process to complete all the moving stuff, but I'm finally done. My apartment isn't nice, but it's cozy. And with the furniture I got it feels really homely. So far I'm enjoying myself.

I had to take the U Haul truck back to my city so I'm at my mom's house now... and I'm looking for a ride back. My mom will probably take me Monday or something.

Anyway... I still probably won't be on the boards a ton. I still have a lot of work to do... but this is why I was gone.

If you want a more elongated explanation or want to hear little snippets about my visit with Ace, check my blog:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=315&showentry=1620

-Sophie