LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Like To Start Wearing Diaper

Guest alfons16a

Guest alfons16a

Last time by accident I read a lot of stories about wearing diapers. Reading this my desire gets stronger and stronger also to do it. I am a little bit ashamed about it. Is this normal?

Guest alfons16a

No, it's not normal at all. None of us likes diapers, and you are a freak.

My desire gets so strong that last night I could not sleep. I always had to think about it. It is like a rush. But I am not brave enough to go to the shop an buy diapers. Can someone give me an advise?

Guest alfons16a

If it was a bad question before, I am sorry for this. I am a newbie so it is hard to start. I am very surprised about me. One week ago I could not imagine that I will like to wear diaper. But now my desire doing it is like a rush. But I am not brave enough at the moment.

Guest Baby-Toa

No, it's not normal at all. None of us likes diapers, and you are a freak.

Sarcasm screams for release in this post TDL.

To OP: why not try and buy online that might work better for you.

Guest Saturnine

I think by posting here you answered your own question. No its not weird. It's more common than is known. There's just too much hatred out there in the world for people to be diapered and use and it be cool. Here is a nice place from what I read. You are not alone at all.

Buy online is easier than from store. Work up the courage. People don't care what you wear. A diaper is material you wear. It just so happens you can use the bathroom in them. Besides that a diaper is no different than a shirt or a hat. Well, unless you pee in hats, then ok.

Let me play "psychoanalyst" a moment :whistling:

1: You want to try diapers

2: There is nothing wrong with that desire

3: You are not trying diapers which is causing you anguish

4: Anguish is not good

The solution for both problems is to either abandon the idea (which you seem unable to do and we certainly aren't going to do either), or to put forth the effort needed to try diapers ;) Solving the lack of diapers is easy- order online, go to another town where nobody knows you and purchase them there, or purchase them from a nearby medical supply store where the sale of adult diapers is routine and discreet B) Do a bit of research before just grabbing anything off the shelf if you plan to use the diapers as intended because there is a huge range of capacities and styles out there and you don't want your first experience to be a bad one. If you happen to discover that you like wearing diapers then accept that part of yourself and make enough space in your life for your needs without allowing it to run the rest of your life :) That's what we all do here- Problem solved :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

Most of us were brought up to be ashamed of having to wear diapers during the potty training stage.

I would not fear the feelings.

Go to the store, get yourself some adult diapers, take them home and try them on. :drive1: Use them for a few days and see if you like them. :thumbsup:

Stay pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Last time by accident I read a lot of stories about wearing diapers. Reading this my desire gets stronger and stronger also to do it. I am a little bit ashamed about it. Is this normal?

Guest Saturnine

does anybody actually read stories about wearing diapers by accident ?? :thumbsup:

I don't understand the question.

A.) Does anybody actually ACCIDENTALLY read stories about wear diapers? Where the reading is accidental?

B.) Does anybody actually read stories about people who happen to accidentally wear diapers? Where the diaper wearing is accidental?

Ha, sorry. I don't know which one.

Guest alfons16a

I don't understand the question.

A.) Does anybody actually ACCIDENTALLY read stories about wear diapers? Where the reading is accidental?

B.) Does anybody actually read stories about people who happen to accidentally wear diapers? Where the diaper wearing is accidental?

Ha, sorry. I don't know which one.

In my case the situation was like follows:

I am used to wear sanitary napkins 24/7. I like the feeling and I feel save. But I din not wet it up to now. In a forum I tried to find people to talk about this phenomenon. I got in contact to people that wear diapers and wet them. This makes me inquiry. I started reading more about it. This was the point where in me the desire roses also to wear diaper and wet it. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to ask!

True the cashiers at stores don't care what there ringing up. Trust me I did the register for 3 years. 99% of the time you don't even relize what your ringing up your just more interested in keeping the line moving smoothly as possibly until you get off of work :).

Also if you feel like it gets out of hand you can always talk to a psychatrist (spelling?) and see if they can't help you find out the underlying reason behind it :)

Guest Saturnine

You are 45 years old, yes? Just go do it.

The nice thing about being an adult is we make our own choices, bag, good, whatever. If you willingly murder someone yes that's slightly bad, but you chose to do it. We adults can do that. (CHOOSE, that is. Please don't go killing people to prove my point).

So just go do it. Do it.

@ Alfons16a, do yourself a big favor...

GO buy them right now.

And please don't make the same mistake i did by waiting for 30 years.

Just decide for yourself that you deserve a diaper and to fill it too.

Or you can wait until the old folks home to get your first one strapped on by an ugly nurse.

The choice is yours to make.