LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New And Need Help And Advice

aln

Hi there, i'm new to the scene and need any advice you can give. My wife, sorry mommy, is understanding and tries but she keeps saying she doesn't know what to do or say. Any help will be appreciated. No probs keeping in touch through this forum, later possibly email.

AlN,

First, please count yourself extremely lucky to have a wife that is so understanding, accepting and motivated to please you. Now, reread what I just wrote and ask yourself if it doesn't sound just a little one-sided. You've got a good thing so don't blow it! Ask her what would make her feel more close to you but don't be surprised if it's something simple. If that's the case, you'll have to figure out little things to do on a regular basis to reward her for doing what you want.

As for answering her question, you know the answer better than we do. Tell her your fantasies and share the stories you have written or would write. Sure, you just want her to be a Mommy and treat you like her baby, but her issue is that she can't think of you that way. Accept that in her the way she accepts you wearing diapers and being a baby. Work with her and talk through her issues.

The way it works for my wife is that we have AB activities and adult activities. During the adult activities, my wife doesn't want to hear about either her or my diapers or anything else AB. I'm guessing your wife also can't figure out how to feel like you are a baby to care for and her sexual attraction to you as her husband.

Not what you asked for, but forums can roll like that. Good luck and Aloha Brah.

Honu and BabyMaggie