sailor jerry's rum

beer:

yes! :beer:

no bud, coors, miller's ok

microbrews, craftbrews and home brews are my prefered

wine:

sure, not my #1, but good

red, white, rose, doesnt matter

havent had the pleasure to have sake or anything from that region of the world, not a big fan of vodka and tequila. no bad experiences, i just dont like them

There's several posts that I can only second. There's something special about a good single malt scotch - the more unpronounceable the better! Yuengling brewery #2 is local and thus the best according to German tradition. Of course, a bottle of Chimay is great for celebrating a special occasion.

Cheers!

I'm 19 >__>

I don't see myself being a drinker when I turn 21, though. I hate the smell of beer and I've tasted wine before and it's gross. If I were to drink anything, it'd probably have to be something fruity where I couldn't taste the alcohol. But then I'd just be drinking some punch to get drunk. Might as well get a smoothie or something...

I'm 19 >__>

I don't see myself being a drinker when I turn 21, though. I hate the smell of beer and I've tasted wine before and it's gross. If I were to drink anything, it'd probably have to be something fruity where I couldn't taste the alcohol. But then I'd just be drinking some punch to get drunk. Might as well get a smoothie or something...

Strawberry Cider maybe? Go visit us here in Denmark. Over here, the age requirement to be allowed to drink is 16 ^_^

I used to drink a lot - then I turned 21 and it lost its appeal. I also got really tired of being sick afterward. I'd rather get my buzz in a fashion that isn't gonna hang me over the next day. But, that aside... I do drink once in awhile. While I used to drink near anything, I'm much more selective now. I've never had a thing for beer of any sort. Malt beverages like Smirnoff and Bacardi are fine. Fruity stuff. My favorite mixed drink is a frozen Orang-U-Tang, or a Zombie. No taste for hard liquor anymore, only if its hidden in something.