LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poopy Out Today

Guest NaughtyAshes

I believe everyone is intitled to their own opinions about things, weather it's right or wrong. I think those who feel it's OK to mess their pants in a dentist chair or around other people should have to smell other people's mess for about 4 hours straight. Then see if they have the same opinions as before. And once again, it was a diliberate act of putting in the suppository purpously before getting in the chair! Maybe it was to have an uncomfortable feeling but you can't gurentee that you would be able to hold it and not fill your diaper in the chair! If you want an uncomfortable feeling, try having your tooth filled without novicain! That would probably be as uncomfortable to you as the dentist is with smelling your crap!

Man, that would be the fetish to have, a dental work fetish! Then you wouldn't be so opposed to going there! At least they still give me a sugar free lolly. :)

Guest Saturnine

No I didn't twist anything. Everything I said was a reasonable conclusion from one inserting a suppositroy into their rectum and then spending an amount of time in a dentist's chair. I haven't spun anything out of whack because what I gave were reasonable and highly probable conclusions of your actions. I simple say it's extremely unfair to the dentist or anyoen else for you to cause a possibly catastrophic scene in the name of testing a diaper. I haven't spun anything out, since everything I've said are reasonble conclusions anyone would make if they were told the person sitting next to them getting their teeth cleaned just came from the bathroom inserting a suppository into his butt, weaaring a diaper, and the grimace on his face isn't because of the dentist, but because he is holding his bowels as long as he can so he won't poop himself right off the chair. And you say in 35 years a poop explosion never happened. That doesn't mean jusst because it hasn't happened it won't happen. We can't predict the future, and the possibility of pooping yourself in this situation was high. Did you not say you exploded in the parking lot? Minutes after the dentist? Sounds to me like you were about to cross the line and poop yourself under the dentist.

All I am saying is it's a bad decision and poor decision making, especially after 35 years of judgement. 35 years should have told you this is inconsiderate of others. I am not alone here either. Others agree with me from what I see. It's a caseof poor judgment and lack of empathy towards others. Only one with complete lack of empathy could happily induce a situation where he may sh&t his diaper and totally funk up a sanitary place for his own pleasure.

It doesn't matter if you did or not. That's not the issue. The issue is that it could have happened, and that you wieghed the options and die it anyway is a poor judgement of character. There are better more efficient ways to test a diaper. If that's not learned in this thread, then humanity is gone.

From what I understand, this was a matter of living out a fantasy of a "mother" sending its son tho the dentist with a suppository up his keister as punishment

So, in seesence this individual created a situation that could lead to an e coli contamination to live out some melodrama. Well the son would be hating every second of it. this creep loved it. And what mother who was not on drugs would do that kind of thing? If the predictable happened in real life, the police and/or the DSS or its equivalent would be all over this like the BATF at Waco

Somewhere in all of this, there is a severe case of Tight Tiara Syndrome, Either I do not understand correctly or someone belongs in the Home for the Terminally Discombobulated for trying to live out a horrror story from The Expirer to get some cheap jollies

This kind of thing could earn the human race a new rating the Galactic Registry: down from "Livestock" to "Vermin".

I think we can ignore the bleatings about doing nothing wrong or that this is being "spun" out of any resemblance to reason. This is the perfect case of the overused phrase, "it is what it is". What I see is the nasty child caught with its stink-covered hand in the cookie jar and saying that it is the little girl nest door doing it. This has all the earmarks of a bomb-thrower who is watching the consternation that his actions have caused and likes the attention.

I think I shall go and polish some of my tiaras

Guest Saturnine

From what I understand, this was a matter of living out a fantasy of a "mother" sending its son tho the dentist with a suppository up his keister as punishment

So, in seesence this individual created a situation that could lead to an e coli contamination to live out some melodrama. Well the son would be hating every second of it. this creep loved it. And what mother who was not on drugs would do that kind of thing? If the predictable happened in real life, the police and/or the DSS or its equivalent would be all over this like the BATF at Waco

Somewhere in all of this, there is a severe case of Tight Tiara Syndrome, Either I do not understand correctly or someone belongs in the Home for the Terminally Discombobulated for trying to live out a horrror story from The Expirer to get some cheap jollies

This kind of thing could earn the human race a new rating the Galactic Registry: down from "Livestock" to "Vermin".

I think we can ignore the bleatings about doing nothing wrong or that this is being "spun" out of any resemblance to reason. This is the perfect case of the overused phrase, "it is what it is". What I see is the nasty child caught with its stink-covered hand in the cookie jar and saying that it is the little girl nest door doing it. This has all the earmarks of a bomb-thrower who is watching the consternation that his actions have caused and likes the attention.

I think I shall go and polish some of my tiaras

The bold part...can it be reworded to "this is a troll"?

If this is a real case of a guy doing this than I do indeed want to make sure I never go to his dentist or even visit his town for fear I may sit in a seat he just poop exploded into for fun. Unhygeinic, unhealthy, and wrong.

Why make the guy who cleans you teeth aand gives you bubblegum toothpaste be forced to possibly stand your fecal stench?? Why??