LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Word Of Warcraft Players!

DailyDi

I've tried WoW. Way too many HNG's on there.

Welcome to the Internet. Where guys are guys, girls are guys, and anyone who's 14 and named Stephanie is an FBI agent.

Welcome to the Internet. Where guys are guys, girls are guys, and anyone who's 14 and named Stephanie is an FBI agent.

I've met lots of people that are pretty nice on the interwebs. Stereotypes doesn't necessarily have to be true. Some of the internet pilgrims may find games like world of warcraft to be a hostile place, and I'm certainly one of them. But shouldn't blizzard have some sort of protection against HNG likely messages? It's not like they don't have the money to do it.

I've met lots of people that are pretty nice on the interwebs. Stereotypes doesn't necessarily have to be true. Some of the internet pilgrims may find games like world of warcraft to be a hostile place, and I'm certainly one of them. But shouldn't blizzard have some sort of protection against HNG likely messages? It's not like they don't have the money to do it.

Blizzard can't possibly monitor every message going to and from at every waking moment. They rely on the user base to report things like sexual harassment, spam and the like. When I was playing, they were usually pretty good about that kind of thing.

cant stand WoW - it's great they were successful but when your an MMO person and have to hear about it in every game you seriously just want to get a gun. :bash:

So stop playing those second-rate games and give in to the horde!

rather kiss the barrel of a gun before playing WoW.. i did play it for a bit but for how out-dated it is, it's just not worth playing. I can go back to Everquest or Asheron's call but a new player wouldnt even play those games because of the advances in MMO's.

I'm seeing more and more non-targeting games (like Age of Conan and Tera) also realistic graphics of damage without having health bars. I guess I'm more of a realistic MMO'er but WoW is kind-of old news.. like i said, give them props for how they brought MMO's to the public but sad because it isn't the best MMO for everyone..

also heard the expansion pack ain't going to be that great - i listen to BFF report (big fat fony) on youtube for reviews on games because it makes jokes and good reviews (take the criticism as a grain of salt)

It's WoW, don't tell people you are female and they will leave you alone. I play a female toon and never get any messages

Trust me, I never will, and I've never done it!

I guess that the HNG thing isn't really what's keeping me off. It's the massive amount of money you have to give away, just to play for 2 months. I could get a newer game for that amount of money!

A few things, first, WOW is quite a lot of fun if you get yourself into a guild with some friends. Also, with the release of Cataclysm, Blizzard is actually rebuilding most of Azeroth(i.e. Orgrimmar will be truly badass and not a bitch to navigate). The word is they're also gonna be fixing some of the quests in Azeroth so they flow better like in the other expansions. And to the WOW naysayers out there, I'll meet you half way... If you refuse to join DailyDi and me on WOW, then you have to join me in The Old Republic when it launches. Star Wars MMO put out by Bioware? You can't go wrong!