LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Which Kind?

Well, I am a guy who Likes Diapers! alot lol. I work in a warehouse and am hot all day. I really want to start waring to work and be happy all day.

So it comes down to which kind of diaper to wear. I want thick, despite the heat, currently I have "Tranquilty, All Through The Night" and I like them. They have a nice crinkle to them and I hear a constant crinkle at night, get home at four thirty, post meridiem time and am pretty happy with them, but I just dont know if should start wearing to work. I guess I just want a thicker diaper really. Maybe some crinkle but not much because it is work.

If you could give me some good ideas or names of thicker diapers that would be great.

Gauged

ABU are fun diapers, but noisy if that is a concern, they are also not the thickest. Bambino are cute and thick, but not too noisy. If you don't want prints Secure X-Plus work to, they have an "adult" pattern on their panel but are built almost exactly like Bambinos. All three are about the same price, $1.50 per diaper.

Pretty much undeniably, the thickest diaper out there is an Abri-Form X-Plus by Abena (here). Whether it's the most absorbent or not is open to debate. It's not the discreetest diaper under clothes, either. If you want less crinkle, go for a cloth-backed diaper but beware, they're not as leak proof (tend to get slightly damp feeling on the outside when saturated) and also tend not to do as good a job at containing smell.

Other options are as people mentioned, you won't go wrong with Secure X-Plus, Active Ultra or Bambino's offerings. They are all similarly priced and very similar diapers - all are reliable, absorbent as it gets and plastic-backed.

From my usual supplier, Disposable Medical Express, I ordered three sample Euroline briefs. I tried one today, and was impressed how THICK they were. They are supposed to hold a lot of pee, and I believe they really coupld, although I did not have it on more than about an hour, but in that time, I peed hard, and it soaked up every bit, no leaks. It was almost too thick to wear under dungarees, but I wore loose fitting shirt over, and no one saw or cared. You may want to sample one of those Euroline. I got the medium ones, but I am thinking large might not be out of the question. They are rather expensive, and I usually use Tranquility ATNs, but just wanted to try these because I heard much about them. I liked it, too, because it was blue and PLASTIC backed. Great diaper.