LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

August 2010 'N J L' Central Munch

Here is the official announcement:

‘NJL – Central’ Munch

As posted on www.LittlesMunch.com, sent to the NJL Mailing List and Cross-posted on:

www.DailyDiapers.com www.DiaperSpace.com www.Fetlife.com

Evening Munch at Buffalo Wild Wings

Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time: 8:00pm, ending around 10:00 pm (No activity afterwards!)

Attire: Street Casual (No overt kink paraphernalia, diaper responsibly)

Location: 2241 Rt. 1 South, North Brunswick, NJ 08902. Use Google Maps or GPS.

RSVP: Not required but do let us know if you will be coming, as we need to know in order to save you a seat! We will be sitting at a dining room table - we will not be sitting at the bar. The place is LOUD which is a good cover for our conversation. BWW has a good selection of cold beer on Tap, as well as a full bar. They have a decent grill-type menu but on Thursdays there are 60 cent boneless chicken wings and lots of sauces to try for adventurous types. Yes, kiddies eat there so you can get that glass of juice if you like.

Look for the guy (me) wearing a green Oscar The Grouch “SCRAM!

My wife and I had a nice time. Great to see Zarmdl again - best of luck and wishes to you! I have to say, Squishy Knows how to pick a great place for a Munch! To all who came to the munch - you people are the reason we have NJL in the first place. Good friends with things in commmon and a sense of humor. To all who weren't able to come (new friends and old) I totally miss seeing each and every one of you - but its only a matter of time. I wouldn't trade this past year of NJL Munches and activities for ANYTHING.

Buffalo Wild Wings food is great, we liked it all. And we didn't hold back either (well, there IS a hotter sauce I coulda' tried) I really enjoyed that schooner of Paulaner Hefeweizen! I'm a beer snob and didn't think they'd have this on tap. It was cold and fresh but now I gotta return the rental (hehe.)

Gotta go back, often!

Next up: September Munches to be posted within a couple of days, giving due and timely notice. NJL North - Morristown, NJL Central - Heightstown!

NJL Members can look forward to: August Trip to Six Flags - Great Adventure, September 'Teddy Bears' Picnic', October 'Halloween Party' and we may even try to sneak in some Horseback Riding me thinks. Oh, and don't forget about those Hikes that DiaperedMO (NJL Member) is having up around Harriman. They're fun!