LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Again Me

abmike83ita

Find a thrift shop, pronto. Enjoy.

Just act as girly and goofy as you want. You'll keep getting better at it.

Watch girls on TV, movies, cartoons, etc. and do what they do.

Just remember: girls fart, too. Then giggle.

I don't really think you should need to try to act like a sissy... really, just do whatever you normally do... but don't censor yourself when it comes to feminine things.

As for clothes, I guess the same things apply... when shopping, if you like a girl's outfit, buy it. You don't necessarily need to be looking.

But PArms is right about thrift stores! And if you're shy at first, try online. That's what I did at the beginning of my transition. Or shop with a friend... if you're willing to confide in one.

-Sophie

I don't really think you should need to try to act like a sissy... really, just do whatever you normally do... but don't censor yourself when it comes to feminine things.

As for clothes, I guess the same things apply... when shopping, if you like a girl's outfit, buy it. You don't necessarily need to be looking.

But PArms is right about thrift stores! And if you're shy at first, try online. That's what I did at the beginning of my transition. Or shop with a friend... if you're willing to confide in one.

-Sophie

Well, friends must not know about this thing :/, after all I wanna buy baby girl things because I'm a baby ^^

P.S: Baby Sophie, your location is MI, what is MI?

MI would be the forgotten state of Michigan. I understand how one can easily forget it. After all, the state is disjointed to begin with. Cars aren't made there anymore. As far as I know, there's only one good thing in Michigan: Starts with S, ends in ophie :)

• 2 weeks later...

MI would be the forgotten state of Michigan. I understand how one can easily forget it. After all, the state is disjointed to begin with. Cars aren't made there anymore. As far as I know, there's only one good thing in Michigan: Starts with S, ends in ophie :)

^_^umm Strophie?

oh! this wasn't another guessing game?