LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any One In The North Of England

pip007

I spend about half the year in the north (the other half in the midlands), but I'm not really in the mood for meeting up with anyone. I'm sure there are others though.

I'd like to suggest you carefully think about what you expect to gain from meeting up though. I can gurantee you that you won't find anyone romantically interested in you (or vice-versa, really), I tend to think they're more about just opportunities for vacuous people with incredibly low standards to feel good about themselves as they circlejerk into each other's underwear.

Higher standards may mean less fun, but also less potential regret. Watch yourself.

I spend about half the year in the north (the other half in the midlands), but I'm not really in the mood for meeting up with anyone. I'm sure there are others though.

I'd like to suggest you carefully think about what you expect to gain from meeting up though. I can gurantee you that you won't find anyone romantically interested in you (or vice-versa, really), I tend to think they're more about just opportunities for vacuous people with incredibly low standards to feel good about themselves as they circlejerk into each other's underwear.

Higher standards may mean less fun, but also less potential regret. Watch yourself.

i was thinking more along "munch" lines than romantic meetings. but thanks for the advice.