LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forever Young

New chapter! Sorry for the delay about last week, guys! :thumbsup:

---

Chapter Ten

We did not stay in Dublin for long, although Elizabeth reassured me that we could always come back and enjoy it a little more. Mireille booked us on a late-night flight to Paris, where she said—through Elizabeth’s translation—that the “West European Coven

Chapter Eleven

The next evening, just after sunset, Elizabeth and Mireille took me back to Montparnasse Cemetery. And upon our return, I felt chills running down my spine that had nothing to do with the graves and mausoleums dotting the landscape.

Now, don’t get me wrong—I was absolutely terrified of Ferdinand and the rest of the Coven. Sure, I had a strong and comfortable relationship with Elizabeth, but we had bonded over strange circumstances. Here, in Paris, I was being formally introduced to an ancient and alien culture full of stately and deadly people, who were more likely to stare me down than offer their hand in friendship.

I may have shared their blood, thanks to Elizabeth’s Gift, but that didn’t mean I had their trust.

Elizabeth’s arm was around my waist as she guided me down the flight of stairs with the rainbow series of candles. Her hand was just resting on the back of my skirt, where my diaper was faintly bulging through. It felt right that she would touch me there, like she was reassuring me that we could always go home together, and I found myself wondering if she’d done the same for Margaret.

When we arrived at the bottom, Elizabeth took me through the same wooden door and into the same vast arena. But unlike the previous night, there were no vast crowds of European vampires inside.

Instead, there was just Ferdinand, wearing his crimson robe with the hood thrown back, and young Mireille kneeling at his side. As we approached, they bowed their heads in unison and said, “Voici les Beautés Mortelles!

• Like 1

+1 for bashing Dan Brown. :thumbsup:

Believe it or not, I actually liked that book the first time I read it, back when I was in high school. Then I picked it up again several months later and realized it wasn't all that spectacular. I suppose you'd call it an act of maturity.

Thanks for the comments, guys, and thanks for reading! :thumbsup:

I like your story. Unfortunatly I don't speak frensh, but I can live with it.

That's all right. I don't actually speak French either (thank you Google Translate ;)), but I wanted to give the story a sense of being in Europe. And for all we know, perhaps Mireille can speak English, but chooses not to. Also, I didn't want to have Elizabeth constantly translating and dragging down the story. But don't worry, the next few chapters don't feature too much français.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's new chapter! :thumbsup:

Chapter Twelve

When my alarm went off, it was nice and dark outside. I pulled myself out of bed and went to stretch in front of the full-length mirror across the room. In my reflection was a lovely pale girl with dark brown hair and violet-tinted eyes, whose legs were set apart by a very thick diaper.

I gave it a pat and felt that I would have to change soon, but first things first. I bent down by the mirror toward the trunk Mireille had bought. Fumbling with the clasps, I knocked before I lifted the lid.

Elizabeth smiled as our eyes met. “My darling Julia,

Chapter Thirteen

We had been in Paris for almost two weeks on the night that Elizabeth came home with a shopping bag full of surprises for me. Actually, they were for Mireille, but I didn’t know that yet.

All I knew was that when she dumped out the bag onto my bed and smiled at me, I was feeling ready to bolt the room right then and there.

“You cannot be serious,

There will be a new chapter up on Monday. And just as a heads-up, there will be a slightly darker tone to the next few installments, but when you think about it, it's also the season for Halloween, so it's kind of fitting.

Thanks for the comments, diaperangel, and thanks for reading, everyone! :thumbsup:

Chapter Fourteen

I knew that this night was going to be special. I could tell by how Elizabeth seemed to be appreciating me from every angle, how she lovingly diapered me and couldn’t take her eyes off me from the moment I opened her trunk. At first I didn’t mind. I assumed she was simply being her usual self, but around nine-thirty, I began to sense a few stray thoughts from her mind—and maybe she’d wanted me to pick up on those thoughts.

What I read in her mind was I can’t believe it’s been so short a time… maybe I’ve made my peace with Margaret after all…

So while I was sitting there on her lap, wearing only my diaper and a plain t-shirt, I looked up into Elizabeth’s eyes and asked point blank, “Is there something you have planned for tonight that I should know about?

Oh no! Don't kill her! BAD VAMPIRE BAD VAMPIRE!! :bash:

Don't worry. She's not dead, considering that she's the one narrating this story. :thumbsup:

But with Jonathan, she may wish she were dead... :(

Just FYI, this story isn't going to be around for much longer. It will be done at Chapter Twenty. But I'll still have new stories in the future, and you have any suggestions for what you might like to see, feel free to PM me about it.

EDIT: New chapter up on Monday!

As always, thanks for reading! :thumbsup:

B-B-But that's only... *counts* SIX MORE CHAPTERS! D: I'm excited to see what else you write though :3

Well, think of it as six more weeks of an interesting story! And as I said before, if anyone has ideas for what they'd like to see in a future story, please PM me with your suggestions.

Thanks for reading, everyone! Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter! :thumbsup:

Happy belated Halloween, everyone! :thumbsup:

---

Chapter Fifteen

When I awoke, the room I lay in was dark, small, and smelled of dust—so much dust that I began to sneeze and felt my eyes water. I struggled to sit up, but my wrists and ankles were bound with straps, possibly leather belts. I was tied down on a twin-size bed, with each limb restrained to a small post by its own belt. My head was free to move about, but there wasn’t much to see except silhouettes of furniture.

As I blinked away more dust particles and tears, I groaned and licked my parched lips. I had no idea how long I’d been out, but despite the bread and wine I’d had at the restaurant, I was hungry and thirsty again, so it had to have been a while.

Then I remembered how I ended up in such a place, and I shivered with fear. And as I pictured that gaunt face and those icy fingers, I couldn’t stop shivering.

Once I’d managed to not sneeze so much, I began to smell more things—namely, the familiar smell of a wet diaper. I lifted my head and realized that I’d been undressed except for my bra and diaper, which explained why I was still trembling. My diaper itself was sagging and reeking with old urine. On a whim, I wiggled my bottom against the bed and heard the diaper give a loud squish. If it was that soaked, I knew it was close to the leaking point, even though Elizabeth had assured me it was leak-proof.

Elizabeth! The name was a shout inside my head. I suddenly bent my thoughts in her direction, but there was no reply. I could visualize her perfectly, could imagine her voice inside my head, remember every touch and glance she gave me… but still nothing came. Instead of her loving, maternal presence, there was only a shadow and silence.

Now the tears came fast, and I whimpered as I hadn’t done for so long, not since those first nights after my adoption. I resorted to struggling against my restraints and bouncing myself against the bed, like I could just make it break through persistence, but I had no such luck. All I did was make a ruckus and feel even worse about my fate.

Exhausted, starving, and miserable, I dropped my head and my butt back onto the bed. In my mind, all I could think about was Elizabeth and where she could be, and if she even knew I was gone, and if the Coven could do anything about me.

But I knew it didn’t matter. I was alone in the dark.

“Awake at last, I see,