LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Typos

Bettypooh

I'm a rotten typist so I hit a lot of wrong keys and have to proofread and correct anything I do before sending it :blush: Some typos are funny such as "late night panties" instead of "late night parties" :lol: which got me to thinking (always a dangerous thing!)....

Why not a word game about typos?

So here's the rules:

1- One typo word per reply and no multiple replies. You must wait till someone else replies before you post another typo!

2- The typo must be a real word, common slang included. No 'made-up' words, though two words run together that form a typo are allowed.

3- The typo must be placed in a phrase like I did above. No "dig from dog" stuff; rather say it like "I petted your dig" instead of "I petted your dog".

4- The letter(s) which are typos must be in italic so everyone gets the gist of it.

Here's my first typo to get us started:

"My diaper leaned" instead of "My diaper leaked" :o

(Now Bettypooh waits to see who will jump in next ;) )

"The house was made out of woot", instead of "The house was made out of wood".

(Only people that uses internet ALOT will understand this one :) )

Bettypooh, funny you should mention about the "late night panties". My mother was filling out an application for one of those home improvement shows on HGTV (a cable channel) and she wanted me to proof read her application. At the time, the kitchen area where I live was in need of some serious remodeling. When she typed up the application, she inadvertantly was describing measurements as related to the "panty area". She meant "pantry area". Good thing I caught that before she sent the application in. It gave us both a good laugh. Probably would have given the producers a laugh too if it had been sent that way.

And in case y'all are curious, no, we did not win the free kitchen makeover.

Yes, I make typos, a lot of them, my keyboard does not always love me.. Most of them just strange missing letter, some with extra letters, but this one, I guess is the wors misundersandable one I did so far...

I had a stray kitten he grew up to be the best loving coat I have ever hd