LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Long Time Lurker, Finally Worked Up The Courage To Register.

Umm...

hi...

I've been lurking around various ABDL boards since I stumbled across the community 5 or 6 years ago, but was always too terrified of someone being able to trace my accessing the site back to me to ever post on them. I really wished I could talk to other people about my interest, but have always been too ashamed to even mention it to my therapist (although lately, the issue has been weighing heavier on my mind. I even wore a diaper to my last session with her, though if she noticed she didn't say anything). I'm in therapy for gender identity disorder (among other things), and although I got off to a rocky start when I first started transitioning four years ago, everything seems to be falling into place now. Although I'm still pre-op, I'm living as female full time without much trouble passing, have stared hormones, and am out to pretty much everyone. My enthusiasm to embrace my trans and queer identity strongly contrasts with my ABDL side, which is the one aspect of my personality that I feel must be hidden at all costs. I have been pushing the boundaries lately, though. I have a pair of shortalls that I wear everywhere, sometimes even with my hair in pigtails, and the other day I bought a cute romper while I was out with my parents (they didn't seem to think anything of it, and even complimented me on it). These are all, however, still within the boundaries of things younger, hipper adults would wear. I have a pretty kinky group of friends, and they're generally not shy about their various fetishes, but none of them seem comparable to using a diaper. I know a fetish board probably isn't the best place to look for support, but I guess I just need to know that I'm not a freak.

:unsure:

Umm...

hi...

I've been lurking around various ABDL boards since I stumbled across the community 5 or 6 years ago, but was always too terrified of someone being able to trace my accessing the site back to me to ever post on them. I really wished I could talk to other people about my interest, but have always been too ashamed to even mention it to my therapist (although lately, the issue has been weighing heavier on my mind. I even wore a diaper to my last session with her, though if she noticed she didn't say anything). I'm in therapy for gender identity disorder (among other things), and although I got off to a rocky start when I first started transitioning four years ago, everything seems to be falling into place now. Although I'm still pre-op, I'm living as female full time without much trouble passing, have stared hormones, and am out to pretty much everyone. My enthusiasm to embrace my trans and queer identity strongly contrasts with my ABDL side, which is the one aspect of my personality that I feel must be hidden at all costs. I have been pushing the boundaries lately, though. I have a pair of shortalls that I wear everywhere, sometimes even with my hair in pigtails, and the other day I bought a cute romper while I was out with my parents (they didn't seem to think anything of it, and even complimented me on it). These are all, however, still within the boundaries of things younger, hipper adults would wear. I have a pretty kinky group of friends, and they're generally not shy about their various fetishes, but none of them seem comparable to using a diaper. I know a fetish board probably isn't the best place to look for support, but I guess I just need to know that I'm not a freak.

Welcome to DD, and know that you're among friends here :) with several much like you ;) I never quite transitioned fully but I did live a year+ as a girl outside of work and it was much better than my previous all-male life :thumbsup: I'm living sort of in between genders now :lol: ABDL TG's aren't as rare as you might think, though most of us do keep it hidden from RL for the usual reasons :whistling: After all, when you come out you often tend to lose people on the journey and you don't want to lose any more :crybaby: Though there are diaper-fetishists here, there are so many other diverse people who wear diapers for so many other reasons that you'll find like-minded friends here. One of the things which makes being a girl so awesome is that you can be and look a bit childish and nobody thinks anything bad about it B) In fact if you're younger it's cute! But I'd chill on coming out with this part of your life- the world is barely ready for TS's and a long way from being ready for ABDL's of any sort. Don't do anything that might upset your Therapist- remember that they hold the keys to the gate you are going through and if they think you're not right for it they might close that gate. Besides they know that everybody is hiding something from them so as long as it's not a big problem for you, don't make it a problem for them :biker_h4h:

Bettypooh

yep your correct, until after the operations anyway. I made the mistake of sharing my baby interests. Boy do I wish I did not now. I did not know about ab and abdl back than so I believed I was not normal and of course I was, so he said He needs to know that I know I am sure first and I would never get the operation until I lived as an adult woman a couple years first. I lived as a woman for 2 years than pa quit paying for the operation when my time got close. and the baby side well consulers dont understand that.

so do not share the baby side. dl maybe, after. keep it for a frend you want to spend your life with. and share it with the rest of us if you still want too after those operations.

I have felt abused, ripped off, and hurt all my life, that I did not get my sex change operation. actually I live pissed off. So I wish YOU good luck with it.

Umm...

hi...

Yeah, I've had a couple experiences with being screwed over by therapists. One told me I couldn't be a "true" transsexual and still like women, and another freaked out when I told her about some violent thoughts I'd been having. Right now I feel more comfortable in my own skin than I ever have before, but I still have this one inner demon (no offence to the community here) eating away at me that I wish would just stop.