LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doesn'T Quite Fit

Today was just like any other day. I woke up took off my wet diaper, did all the morning stuff and put on a fresh diaper for the day. For some reason it just didn't fit right and it didn't feel right either. I was constantly re-adjusting it throughout the day to no avail and I just had to put up with it that way. Has this happened to anyone else?

Today was just like any other day. I woke up took off my wet diaper, did all the morning stuff and put on a fresh diaper for the day. For some reason it just didn't fit right and it didn't feel right either. I was constantly re-adjusting it throughout the day to no avail and I just had to put up with it that way. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yep, I've been through that :rolleyes: and couldn't find a reason for it :o With me it's usually where the legbands of my plastic panties fit that does this. The only 'cure' I've found is to change to a different style that I know doesn't fit or feel the way I like :whistling: Life is strange sometimes :lol:

Bettypooh

I think I found the problem. The tapes were not attached in the same place as the rest of the diapers, making it fit entirely wrong.

Yep, I've been through that :rolleyes: and couldn't find a reason for it :o With me it's usually where the legbands of my plastic panties fit that does this. The only 'cure' I've found is to change to a different style that I know doesn't fit or feel the way I like :whistling: Life is strange sometimes :lol:

Bettypooh

Guest rosemonde10

While most people have things like "bad hair day" and "woke up on the wrong side of the bed", we have "Doesn't quite fit" days with our diapers.

This is a problem probably everyone who diapers has. Somedays you just can't seem to get it right which really sucks if you are moving about alot. Leaks. Grr. :angry:

Very rarely, and it's usually the result of a very small manufacturing defect. (By "small" I mean one diaper in literally several thousand may be affected by this.) Sometimes a diaper or two gets mangled at the factory when it's being packaged. The "mangled" diaper isn't torn, and it's still usable, but the padding may have bunched up/shifted as a result of the mangling, or the padding may be a bit loose and make some noise. Again, this is rare though. I once had a pair of GoodNites in an otherwise flawless package that simply was cut smaller than all of the other GoodNites in the package. It wasn't small enough to be of a diffent size, but it was just "small" as a result of manufacturing defects. It was a bit snug and didn't fit me properly. I made sure to wet it and pleasure myself in it so that I got my money's worth out of it.

I had several pairs of UnderJams that didn't quite fit the way that they should too, all had the disintegrating sides, but some were smaller than others and just didn't feel right compared to said others. Usually the diaper that doesn't fit right slipped by quality control, or fell within a reasonable margin of error that allowed it to be distributed. Now if I purchased an entire bag of diapers that didn't fit right and had some manufacturing flaw, I'd probably contact the company that made the diapers to see if anything could be done about the problem.