LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To All This Talking Online

Hi all i have search alot online but this is the first time i have reached out to find some friends to chat to or maby in the future evan meet in person. I am a Dl but i do regress to a toddler and one day i would like to spend a day with a mommy and act like a toddler but that is just a dream. I like humiliation or evan the threat of it. I like spankings or other punishments. I have not bean able to fully explore it for lack of help. I am just looking for friends boy or girl i will not send anyone sexual content unless they themselvs whant me to. But i am not gay so i will not talk to any guy about sex at all sorry.

Welcome to the forums! Okay, first things first: Please type in a sane matter. You've learned the basic rules, but get that spelling right! It's the first thing you're getting bashed for on the world wide web.

Side note: Don't you think that you're being a hypocrite when you're saying that you want to speak and talk about sex to both genders, yet only want to distribute sex material (Which, by the way, is illegal to do!) to women? Just my 2 cents

You miss understood me what I was saying was I would be friends and chat with both genders. But I do not want to get alot of mssages from guys hflirting with me.