LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey I'M New!

Hey yall, so tonight, I got home from a 1920's recession party and bought myself a pack of depends adult underwear. I've never had the courage to go out and buy a pack but tonight, everyone in the house was gone and I was in the mood, so I went to walmart and got a pack, and well, its the first time I've really felt not ashamed by this so I figured I'd find some people who know what its like to be a diaper lover. I have no idea why I am into diapers, I never ever wet the bed, I was very quick at potty training and I came from a very stable loving family (NOT meant to imply that other diaper lovers or adult babies came from a broken home).

But anyhow, ever since I was 5 or 6, I remember always wanting to go back in time to a point where I could wear a diaper without any second guessing from my friends or family. Later in my youth after trying to sneak and buy a diaper and getting caught by my dad (I think it was more traumatic for him than me) I convinced myself it was something I would grow out of. But by the time I got to college, I realized that this was something rare and odd that wasn't just going to leave my being and so for the past four years I've been experimenting (with lots of towels, socks, and briefs, lol) and trying to come to some sort of acceptance with my weird fetish (weird is not a bad word in my dictionary). And that leads me to tonight where I finally did the deed and bought some.

Anyways, seeing as I really cant just spill all of this on my roommates or family (I could if I really wanted to but they wouldn't understand) I decided that this community which I've lurked around for a while would be a nice place to finally just release everything that was on my chest and share my story with loving and understanding people.

So yea, to make a long story short, HEY YA'LL!!!

Hey yall, so tonight, I got home from a 1920's recession party and bought myself a pack of depends adult underwear. I've never had the courage to go out and buy a pack but tonight, everyone in the house was gone and I was in the mood, so I went to walmart and got a pack, and well, its the first time I've really felt not ashamed by this so I figured I'd find some people who know what its like to be a diaper lover. I have no idea why I am into diapers, I never ever wet the bed, I was very quick at potty training and I came from a very stable loving family (NOT meant to imply that other diaper lovers or adult babies came from a broken home).

But anyhow, ever since I was 5 or 6, I remember always wanting to go back in time to a point where I could wear a diaper without any second guessing from my friends or family. Later in my youth after trying to sneak and buy a diaper and getting caught by my dad (I think it was more traumatic for him than me) I convinced myself it was something I would grow out of. But by the time I got to college, I realized that this was something rare and odd that wasn't just going to leave my being and so for the past four years I've been experimenting (with lots of towels, socks, and briefs, lol) and trying to come to some sort of acceptance with my weird fetish (weird is not a bad word in my dictionary). And that leads me to tonight where I finally did the deed and bought some.

Anyways, seeing as I really cant just spill all of this on my roommates or family (I could if I really wanted to but they wouldn't understand) I decided that this community which I've lurked around for a while would be a nice place to finally just release everything that was on my chest and share my story with loving and understanding people.

So yea, to make a long story short, HEY YA'LL!!!

Hello and Welcome to DD :) Asheville is a very cool town, lotsa diversity and open-minded people :thumbsup: though that doesn't get very far past the edges of downtown :( I'm over an hour away in SC and if I recall correctly a couple others here aren't too far away either. I don't know if there's an ABDL 'scene' up there but it wouldn't surprise me if there was :whistling:

There's no single reason we become ABDL and no need to try to fathom it unless you want to :rolleyes: Just explore whatever you desire in life and hang on to the parts you enjoy B) Since you're kind of new this may take the lead for awhile but after the novelty wears off you'll find a level of wearing that keeps things in balance. Everyone is weird in some way which is normal, even though the definitions are polar opposites :lol: so be weird and be happy :P

Bettypooh