LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Snugs Brand Adult Diapers

I was browsing e-bay and discovered this: Snugs brand Adult Diapers

This is not a brand I've heard of... and I consider myself pretty darn knowledgeable when it comes to adult diapers.

From the pics it looks like they may be re-branded el-cheapo diapers like basic Attends or something. But then the manufacturer claims they are scented... so I dunno.

Anyone have thoughts or experiences?

• 3 weeks later...

hey there.

I was one who ordered them from ebay and wasn't sure at first.

However, they they seem to be exactly as described. Not sure if they are made for DL or not, but they are not like

supermakret brands thats for sure. Maybe they come from Europe?? The seller saysthey import them...

Anyway, I like them they smell coolan they are not as expensive as Bambinos.

Merlin

• 3 months later...

I did order a pack from ebay. For the price I can say they are okay. People who may enjoy them more are people who like loud, very crinkling diapers. Smelled like baby powder. Very plain in comparison to bambino, or ab universe. They have that double tape design for which I don't personally care for but some may. Overall, I can't say they are the worst buy particularly because of the extremely competitive price, but that being said me in particular prefer cloth diapers more than anything, but I like to try new / different products.

Ordered some, they suck :/

They are NOT scented ... at least not the bag i got, they are very thin and the tapes fall apart if you put them too tight.

All-in-all a bad diaper. Its not even something special in terms of absorbency.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

It's really obvious from the photos that these are just repackaged 'generic blue' budget diapers - the type you can buy for about 40c each, like these and these.

Heck, even the pictures on their website show no care being taken to display the diapers well and no actual information at all. Absolutely no contact details for the company or their supplier are given at all, not even an email address. The supplier's site just says "Incontrol Healthcare, Toronto".

If you dig hard enough through the whois records, you'll discover that snugsdiapers.com and incontrol.ca seem to be owned by the same people. sloanecurtis.com sits between them and is an 'interesting' site in itself.

Threads on message boards (including here) seem to have way to many ultra-positive reviews from new members with very little activity before or after their 'review'.

There are just waaaaaaaay too many red flags here for me to even consider trying their product (most of all, it looks crap). Maybe they really are a company trying to break into the ABDL market but if so, they really should learn how internet commerce works and stop hiding behind uncontactable companies.

• Like 1