LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Play In Central Pa

I live in dubois but no car. But if you do ya can visit if ya like. I am aloud company over night if ya need a place spend a night or 2 on a visit. I have a couch that is a bed too. and I have a floor. lol. not aloud any pets at all not even visitors pets. If ya look at my photos. there's a walkway, fields, and a creek past mall. and of course the streets.

we have a bus here. can ride it to mall and go play at creek and walk back, to my house before or after dark, down the walkway. I like in dark best when it like really late or really early, like 1am, than I can just leave my girls clothes on all the way back home.

or can walk up in daytime it dont matter, but than i have to dress more reasonable and I dont like too.

This letter for you or anyone any age that can come to dubois. play, walk, maybe eat out, go take photos and wade in creek unless winter of course. winter is no fun. Bring a toy you can carry around I do. I think nothing of putting my dolly into a buggy and pushing her in it up the walkway. so if ya have a toy too dont worry about it. If ya like to wear childish looking clothes that's fine too. I userly wear play clothes too.

Just slacks/shorts in daytime and a blouse.

But at Private places less or no people, than I wear skirts or dresses and after dark I wear dresses and skirts.

814 371 6467 babyamy1yr@gmail.com body age 52 march 1958 color/race dont matter either