LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Diapered Day

So today, I worked up the courage to buy a pack of Pampers Size 6. When I got home, I was severly disappointed at the size. It didn;t fit me even though I have a 27 inch waist. I had to modify the diaper.

I got in the diaper about 1. I wore it though to 5, then I drove my brother to the doctor. I had to pee, so I went to the bathroom because I wasn't exactly sure how much I could go. When I peed, I was REALLY surprised at how much it could hold. I still wore the diaper until I got home. Though It held alot, the diaper swelled from a small cloth into a pillow inbetween my legs. It felt good.

I took off the diaper and later at 8 I put on another diaper. I am still wearing the diaper now. It feels so good. I peed in it just a little bit, so it is warm. Glad to share this experience with you all. You might not find it interesting, but you probably know how it feels.

post-27731-099294000 1280380093_thumb.jp

post-27731-099294000 1280380093_thumb.jp

• Like 1

try size 7. they seem much bigger then size 6 and i think would fit you better

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Seeing the picture from the OP and seeing this on your response:

"i can fix anything, just give me some duct tape! "

...you made my day! Thanks for putting a little humor in my life!

Guest rosemonde10

Yes I too was partly still in diapers at age 4. Somewhat.

It should be a common rule of thumb: all adults wear no smaller than Size 7. It's not necessarily a reflection on body size, but admitting you really aren't an actual baby sized person. Don't fit a dog in a shotglass, don't wear what you know may already be too small.

Heck, even I can't fit less than size 7 without modification. And I'm too lazy to modify a diaper to my size. I don't put too much care and time into an object I will be disposing of in the next few hours.